Unmatched / Matched bets visable on all markets

Help improve Bet Angel.
megarain

Currently, matched or unmatched bets are available for only the currently active individual market.

Its v hard to get an accurate picture of your total accounts matched or unmatched bets.

A tab somewhere that allowed them to be displayed would be v useful. (Even more useful if u could click on an unmatched bet, and it would spawn the market)
megarain

+ 7 (am paying for 7 subs)
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:26 pm
:lol:
firlandsfarm

Global unmatched bets
megarain wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:39 am
LOls.

I am paying for 5 Bet Angel subs.

Is it not possible to do it in BA ?
And then you bought another 2! :D
megarain wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anbell

megarain wrote:
I've got 8! (and looking to add more)

BTW there is a BF 'tag' (if that's the right word) called customerStrategyRef which enables you to tag each bet according to whether it belongs to which of the 7 strategies you're running. It'd be great if BA enabled it.

I've recently learnt that (I think) you can run as many Customer Strategies as you want on the one account, and they all have their own p&l etc (ie they operate independently re rules, open bets, matched bets, pnl etc)

One of the major benefits of this is that MSA accounts currently don't aggregate bets for commission, but if you use customerStrategyRef, you get separate reporting per strategy, but the commission is netted out.
Euler

We have looked at this in the past, but I can't remember the issue that we saw.

I'll raise it in the next Dev meeting as something we can look at again.
Anbell

Euler wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:53 am
We have looked at this in the past, but I can't remember the issue that we saw.

I'll raise it in the next Dev meeting as something we can look at again.
Thank you
firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:51 am
megarain wrote:
I've got 8! (and looking to add more)

BTW there is a BF 'tag' (if that's the right word) called customerStrategyRef which enables you to tag each bet according to whether it belongs to which of the 7 strategies you're running. It'd be great if BA enabled it.

I've recently learnt that (I think) you can run as many Customer Strategies as you want on the one account, and they all have their own p&l etc (ie they operate independently re rules, open bets, matched bets, pnl etc)

One of the major benefits of this is that MSA accounts currently don't aggregate bets for commission, but if you use customerStrategyRef, you get separate reporting per strategy, but the commission is netted out.
wow, I've supporte4d any suggestion that allows that, would be magical if it could be added … if not then how about a Notes field where you can attach a note helping to remind why the bet was placed (the System ID) and then if we have that then maybe we can manipulate bets within systems without affecting other bets as happens now. The biggest downside of BA for me is that there is no separation of rules/systems. Green-up may work for one system but f*cks up all the others!

Return to “Suggestions”