Bet Angel future Enhancements

Help improve Bet Angel.
TraderGray

Some great ideas there and can I add...

It would be helpful for me to see the WOM% on both the Dutching and Bookmaking tabs.

Often it will influence my entry time.

Just a thought.
afropunk

andyfuller wrote:5. A centre button for all three ladders so you just click the one button and it centres all ladders.

7. Make the Matched Bets window resizable in terms of being able to adjust the size of the Lay section and Back section individually.

8. Make windows have a memory of where they opened last time. I use 4 screens and the each time I open a Price & Volume Chart I have to move it to where I want it on my bottom right screen, the advanced charting windows are better in remembering where they were last opened but for example don’t always remember that the advanced price chart for Ladder 1 always opens at the top left of screen 4. (Hope you understand this one).

9. Be able to remember the settings on the Price & Volume Charts, for example I always have them Auto refreshing every 10 seconds but have to set this on each individual Price & Volume Chart I open.

10. Make the Price & Volume Chart resizable.
Would very much like to see these additions if possible. Particualrly the memory in the position and settings of the Price & Volume Charts. Similar to the advanced charting (candlesticks) charts.

Great job on the updates so far, have found them to make Bet Angel even better, although it was pretty damn good before too!

8-)

Return to “Suggestions”