Colour options

Help improve Bet Angel.
Seabird

I've asked about this twice, before forum days but here goes again.

Please could we have a facility to choose the colours for the P/L amounts. The Green on Grey is almost unreadable. Colour blindeness perhaps affects nearly 10% of males and the commonest issue is not correctly distinguishing Red and Green.
I believe one of the reasons for changing electrical wiring codes from red to brown and green to green/yellow years ago was a colour-blindeness issue. If we could be allowed to select the colours of the win and loss text I'd be very happy.

How about it team?
Seabird
chris_ri

When I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought it a bit irrelevant. Having read it I realised it raises a very relevant issue. I am colour blind and I do have a problem of the colouring of the last trade highlighting on the ladder. I can't differentiate between the yellow and green and therefore the information is lost to me. Configuration of these colours (even within a text file external to betangel) would be very useful.

Cheers,

Chris
Seabird

I sympathise, that seems an even worse situation than I, myself, face.

Bet Angel do so many colour palette functions for all sorts of charts I can't see that it should be difficult to give us colour options for the items I have raised (p/l prices in ladder view, or anywhere else for that matter) and your item on last matched bet direction on the ladder.

I hope you can help Bet Angel... be an Angel!

Seabird
Seabird

Hi Bet Angels

If it isn't possible to give us the option to change colours on P/L text could you at least make them bold on the ladder page. The Back or Lay and prices matched are emboldened and the P/L is just as important, is it not?

Hope you can help on this one and would like to know Bet Angel's views.

Seabird

Return to “Suggestions”