Allow Guardian quick pick restriction to Today only

Help improve Bet Angel.
chris_ri

In the Guardian quick pick side panel, the Heading is todays horse racing however I get today, tomorrow and sometimes the next days worth of racing. Could the extra days be optional

Cheers,

Chris
sa7med

I know this is an old suggestion but I second it. It's an annoying extra step to remove unnecessary markets from the next day...
Geordie

+1
I've mentioned this before too. When I ask for "Todays races" I really only want "Todays races".
soccersaint

For the life of me I still cannot understand why "market selection" and the whole process of making it quicker and easier to load your fav markets and have Bet Angel remember them and load them on login has still not been addressed.

Sure we have the "quick pic" list but just how difficult can it be to get the markets that you are interested in and have them load automatically into one nice simple coupon called Guardian.
Most would like to load only certain leagues in football and one or two match markets in those leagues and then certain markets in racing...or just simply the " today's racing "

It has been mentioned and requested many times before but alas, I fear it is something that keeps being over looked.
If I wanted to attract new users to the platform that is one thing I would sort first before anything else.

A servant for that would have been handy don't you think.....
ShaunWhite

soccersaint wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 pm

If I wanted to attract new users to the platform that is one thing I would sort first before anything else.
An improvement to what can already be done isn't really a headline grabbing feature. It's a minor irritation for regular users but it's not a deal breaker. How long does it take, 5 mins tops?
sa7med

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:05 am
soccersaint wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 pm

How long does it take, 5 mins tops?
Simple fix that would save a lot of people 5 minutes though..
Korattt

+1, or have a feature to enable "Today only"?
to75ne

its a non problem. it will not improve your ability to trade any better.
Euler

It takes about three clicks and a few seconds, to remove everything that isn't in today's date.

Markets load in Guardian automatically sorted by date. Find the first instance of tomorrows date, click while holding down shift and then press page down, then press delete. All the markets you don't need are gone. Takes a couple of seconds.

Market population times vary from day to day and changed or abandoned meetings really muck up auto-population of markets. So manually deleting is a better way of managing the list IMHO.
Wolf1877

I agree with the OP but I also see Euler's point that it is not a big deal to delete a few race markets manually each day.

What is more of a pain is selecting specific soccer markets. Using the Search facility with criteria of "Soccer AND Championship AND Match Odds" it returns a quite a weird and wonderful selection of markets over and above what I would consider relevant including such high profile events as Bahrain U-19 v Kygystan U-19 and unwanted Scottish markets. Some improvements on the search and filtering options wouldnt come amiss IMO. Ideally I would like to be able to select Match Odds or Over 2.5 goals for major competiions without spending too much time eyeballing and dragging and dropping individual markets. One drag and one drop would be perfect and if filtering was improved this should be feasible IMV. Apologies in advance if there are better ways of doing things of which I am still ignorant!
garycowlam

Wolf1877 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 am
Ideally I would like to be able to select Match Odds or Over 2.5 goals for major competiions without spending too much time eyeballing and dragging and dropping individual markets.
I would second this idea. Also would love to be able to save my own preset searches - e.g. if I want Cricket AND Completed Match saved in the drop down search that would be very useful
Dallas

garycowlam wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:18 am
Wolf1877 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 am
Ideally I would like to be able to select Match Odds or Over 2.5 goals for major competiions without spending too much time eyeballing and dragging and dropping individual markets.
I would second this idea. Also would love to be able to save my own preset searches - e.g. if I want Cricket AND Completed Match saved in the drop down search that would be very useful
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11356
garycowlam

Thanks so much!
soccersaint

I appreciate the market loading issue is not going to improve your trading, however.......
If I only trade football, 5 main leagues, and 5 markets in those leagues why can't I have a save layout/markets to load next time....my question was why can I not have those matches with those markets load automatically next time round ?

Why isn't there a option to bypass the events tree and all the clicking and have you markets synch into guardian from a saved setting.

You still can't trade from Guardian direct or a watch list and so setting up to manual trade your markets becomes much more than a 5 min task. It takes more than 5 min to set up the watch lists...
That type of manual trading is probably not for everyone but then those who pay to use Bet Angel for the first time or who dont do auto trading or trade from the ladder are not seeing any improvement in that area.
Can we have a servant to load our markets .......please BA
Euler

Did you know you can construct logic to narrow the market selection

"match odds and english premier league"

We did it to help people find markets quicker.

Return to “Suggestions”