Allow Guardian quick pick restriction to Today only

Help improve Bet Angel.
garycowlam

Wolf1877 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 am
Ideally I would like to be able to select Match Odds or Over 2.5 goals for major competiions without spending too much time eyeballing and dragging and dropping individual markets.
I would second this idea. Also would love to be able to save my own preset searches - e.g. if I want Cricket AND Completed Match saved in the drop down search that would be very useful
Dallas

garycowlam wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:18 am
Wolf1877 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 am
Ideally I would like to be able to select Match Odds or Over 2.5 goals for major competiions without spending too much time eyeballing and dragging and dropping individual markets.
I would second this idea. Also would love to be able to save my own preset searches - e.g. if I want Cricket AND Completed Match saved in the drop down search that would be very useful
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11356
garycowlam

Thanks so much!
soccersaint

I appreciate the market loading issue is not going to improve your trading, however.......
If I only trade football, 5 main leagues, and 5 markets in those leagues why can't I have a save layout/markets to load next time....my question was why can I not have those matches with those markets load automatically next time round ?

Why isn't there a option to bypass the events tree and all the clicking and have you markets synch into guardian from a saved setting.

You still can't trade from Guardian direct or a watch list and so setting up to manual trade your markets becomes much more than a 5 min task. It takes more than 5 min to set up the watch lists...
That type of manual trading is probably not for everyone but then those who pay to use Bet Angel for the first time or who dont do auto trading or trade from the ladder are not seeing any improvement in that area.
Can we have a servant to load our markets .......please BA
Euler

Did you know you can construct logic to narrow the market selection

"match odds and english premier league"

We did it to help people find markets quicker.
Wolf1877

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:08 pm
Did you know you can construct logic to narrow the market selection

"match odds and english premier league"

We did it to help people find markets quicker.
That maybe true Euler but Match Odds AND English Championship returns nothing while Match Odds and Championship returns Japan U19 v Mongolia U19 and Dundee Utd v St Mirren. Improvements would be useful. The existing selection criteria are useful but hit and miss. Also it requires individual multiple drag and drops which is tedious and could be avoided.

One thing that is useful that some users may be unaware of is that the existing search facility allows negative boolean selection. i.e. Match Odds AND Championship AND NOT Both teams to score.

NOTE: A quick update on this: to select Championship Match Odds for Saturday 4th November the following search criteria works! Then I only need to click the add button to add required English Championship Match Odds markets. (Obviously it will also have to be adapted in future if other competitions suddenly meet the "Championship" term)
"Championship AND Match Odds AND Soccer AND NOT Both teams to score AND NOT U19 AND NOT Scottish AND NOT 2.5"
soccersaint

With all due respect if it only took 3 clicks and a few seconds as euler suggests to set up your manual trading layout I really don't think we would be posting for improvements do you ?

In an ideal world we would all like to customise the software to our own needs and desires...and for changers to take place yes it has to be something that more traders would want to see happen...but servants will not improve my type of trading and neither will automation...so we certainly don't all trade the same do we....respect to all traders is the fairest way forward...all in my humble opinion of course ......

Return to “Suggestions”