Sugestions for enhanced ladder (and more)

Help improve Bet Angel.
Joao

Opening a betangel forum was an excellent idea! Here is a list of suggestions for betangel, specially for the enhanced ladder.

1. I dont know the opinion of other users, but i think the grid interface attached in the ladder window is not much a use for who uses the ladder. This would give room for:

- Bigger graphs. Would be cool if there would be no need to open new window every time a new market is opened. This "incorporated" graph should have the same ajusting options that the window graph have, since the options are limited.
- Bigger "predicted profit on closed trades", with bigger font showing the values. A bigger font showing the money if horse wins would be great. I had my position opened without noticing a couple of times.
- An incorporated clock: so would be no need to open a new window. Even now there is an empty room after the graphs.

2. Everytime I change the market to another race, I have to do this: close the horse graph, close the betfair graph, open the market, open the horse graph, open the betfair graph, fix the position of the betfair graph, put it always on top. It would be great that the graphs do the same as the clock: have an option to change the info to the new horse opened. Would save a lot of time :D

3. Sometimes the "predicted profit on closing trade" stays off (gray) when greening wasn't made yet. I believe this is a bug that has to be fixed.

4. Any error messages should be set to "always on top". This is because I have always on top windows (graphs, ladder, etc.) and the error message shows behind those windows, so I can't see any error message, I have to press Enter without seeing it.

I think that's all. If I remember any more suggestions I will put here. Sorry for my bad english :oops:
TheRiddler

Personally I'd prefer them to keep the grid interface on the enhanced ladder because it allows you to keep track of other runners, handy if trading from a laptop or a single monitor (certainly better than flicking over to the one click interface.)It also allows you to quickly change which horse is active in the ladder without having to notice its name and scroll down the list.
Anything which interferes with me being able to get from a to b quickly, I soon find tedious and lose the will to bother with it. Just a weakness of mine.
TraderGray

I agree with TheRiddler, I find the grid interface on the ladder screen very useful.

I would like to see bigger graphs but I figured I’d have to get another screen or two eventually to trade more effectively.

I have to agree with Joao on item 2, it can be a pain closing and opening all those graphs, I guess you have to “work” for some of this free money though :)

Andy
Dabbla

TheRiddler wrote:Personally I'd prefer them to keep the grid interface on the enhanced ladder because it allows you to keep track of other runners, handy if trading from a laptop or a single monitor (certainly better than flicking over to the one click interface.)It also allows you to quickly change which horse is active in the ladder without having to notice its name and scroll down the list.
Anything which interferes with me being able to get from a to b quickly, I soon find tedious and lose the will to bother with it. Just a weakness of mine.
What he said

Return to “Suggestions”