Balance display on/off option

Help improve Bet Angel.
chris_ri

Very simple requirement. Allow the status bar balance display to be turned off. I usually push it off to the left of the screen to prevent being preoccupied with the days P&L.

Cheers,

Chris
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you maximise Bet Angel you can 'grab' the very bottom of the screen and hide your balance.
chris_ri

Thanks,

That works fine, however now that its gone, I can't get it back. What is the reverse potion to see the balance etc. again?

Cheers,

Chris
Brent

I couldn't live without it. Easiest way to make sure you have no open position if your balance isn't missing money.
Brent

Oh. And of course the obvious thing I was supposed to say, is what if you don't want to maximise BetAngel? I know I can't do it on my VPS, and I am also only having up 65% of my screen at home. Serves no purpose maximising it, as it wastes alot of space. It is set on its own resolution, and therefore only needs a certain amount of space.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You can minimise it again without the balance showing. We original didn't have the balance at all as Peter doesn't look at his during the day but we had so many requests we put it in there.
jimrobo

I have serious OCD about checking my balance before I close market and move onto the next one!! I know I have no open orders or positions just by a quick balance check
andyfuller

I am the same - I use my balance to knwo if I have any open positions that I have missed.

As I don't set targets I don't really care what my balance says as long as what should be there is there.

Return to “Suggestions”