Display P/L minus commission.

Help improve Bet Angel.
Nero Tulip

I would like to have my P/L show up with my commission rate already deducted. Is this possible?
JacoboPolavieja

Nero Tulip wrote:I would like to have my P/L show up with my commission rate already deducted. Is this possible?
I would really love to have this option as I usually find myself multiplying by 0,95 to calculate the amount won (when I win, of course :)), to keep my logs.
It would be nice to not have to do it anymore.

Little thing, but easy and comfortable one.

Cheers!
nhughz

If you have Betfair itself open in another window, you can set Betfair to display your p/l minus commision...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We currently retrieve the P&L direct from Betfair so we would have to apply comission at the back end, oh err, so that is a little trickier than just applying a flat comission rate to calculations. We have looked at it but are not sure why you would want to know your profit less comission when trading? Betfair levy so many charges now it's tricky to get a representative figure nowadays! :lol:
JacoboPolavieja

Yes... that's completely right! Haha!

For people like me who do this in a very low level and have just a flat 5% comission applied always is easy to calculate, but with all the range of comissions BF has put in... every personal case is a different beast.

It was just a lazy thing to see the exact figure when you finish trading a race... not big deal, there are more important things :).

Cheers!
Dabbla

You could do this via Excel ,But if you paying p.c. its pretty point less.
Westerner

I agree that this would be useful....and there is other software that already provides this.
TRADER

do it as quickly as u can!!!!
J.S.

Come on guys we're supposed to be traders, is it that hard to multiply a figure by 0.95 in our heads :roll:
TRADER

is it that hard...??? i thought BA was the leader....!?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

FYI, The P&L stuff has been explained on another thread. Can't see it being particulary useful to out and out traders but could see it being useful for other types of activity.

As always, we are happy to take on feature requests from genuine from Bet Angel users.

Return to “Suggestions”