A couple of suggestions....

Help improve Bet Angel.
jimrobo

OK here are a few suggestions that would certainly be very welcome from me!

1, A faster way of changing the quick stake boxes
suggestion - Right click on the main part of the ladder brings a hovering menu with the 6 pre sets in. This would be easier to change stakes quickly. I have quite a lot of rungs on the ladder and so to be able to right click and select a new stake would be much quicker than moving my mouse all the way to the top of the screen away from the price and back again.

2, Stake per tick (this is more of a bug to be honest)
Currently if you select 10 pounds per tick. betangel sets your stake based on the current price. If the price is currently 3.95 and you click a back order at 4.1 betangel will submit a 200 pounds bet and not 100 pounds. It should set the stake at 10 pounds per increment based on the price your are submitting at not the current price. This has got me in trouble a few times around 3.00 and I have put orders in 3.1 and higher that have been 2.5 times higher than I thought not realising i had submitted when the price had just touched 2.98!

3, Submitting net stake of 0 warning message.
This gets me into trouble regularly! Sometimes when I am scalping around the price and switching between net stake and standard stake quickly I regularly submit a bet when the net stake is 0. What betangel does is throw up an error box that you have to click ok in order to continue. In practise though sometimes I miss the sound and betangel appears to have locked up. I also use multiple monitors so the position the warning box appears in is on a different monitor to the monitor I have the ladder on. Also because I use guardian and sometimes have the whole card loaded up the box hides behind another window(I am assuming this is to do with my computer resources though). Is there any way you can change this so that betangel doesn't lock up until you press the ok button? I have been sat there shouting at my betangel as I watch an open order go against me and even inplay (6f ouch!) whilst I have been clicking the button to close the trade and nothing happening!!!!
andyfuller

I couldn't agree more about the 3rd point, I think if you mouse snaped to the okay button at the least it would be mightly helpful - I also use multiple screens and the message doesn't pop up on the ladder - it seems to pop up somewhere random out of eye sight which like Jim means I am often unaware and wodnering why BA has locked up when in fact it hasn't.
jimrobo

I've been done on number 3 a lot of times! I'm there clicking with nothing happening hearing the beep then rapidly trying to move every window looking for the box to click ok whilst shouting at my screen "Where the f**k is it!" Funny looking back but definately not at the time!!!!
gutuami

it used to happen to me too when trading from a laptop. And if you pin down one of the windows the message comes under it and it sort of looks like application hangs up. In this cases especially when the message is under a window I used to simply press <enter> key

Return to “Suggestions”