Bet matching formula represented in BetAngel

Help improve Bet Angel.
Brent

As we all know, there is a new bet matching process Betfair uses that will show the opposing bet on a 2 runner event such as tennis, cricket etc.

At the moment, using BetAngel, we don't get to see the same prices available as the Betfair website. It is basically a waste of time to not be trading the favourite on such an event, as the prices on the longshot are simply not accurate as to what is available. It only shows money on that selection, and not the opposing bet from the opposite selection, as shown in Betfair.

I think before I typed this everybody already knows what I am trying to say, so hope I haven't confused the issue.
All I want, is the prices on BetAngel, to represent the prices shown on Betfair. Will save me a lot of time trading something where I think my bet is in front, yet has bulk unshown sitting in front of it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are waiting for Betfair to make this available via the API. We can replicate this but its tricky and doesn't work very well as we have to submit bets at prices that don't really exist. We are looking at technical solutions but Betfair could make this available via the API without too much fuss and that would solve the problem for everybody.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are looking at a variation on a theme to this as well in a new version of Bet Angel. Still in the early stages of development though.

Return to “Suggestions”