Time to off display in Excel given it's own cell

Help improve Bet Angel.
Nero Tulip

It would be great to have either the time of the race, or the number of seconds to the off displayed in a seperate cell, to make it easier to make rules involving the time.

For example, I could ask my sheet to trade if there's £10k been matched OR there's less than 60 seconds to the off.

I'm restricted currently to setting guardian's market switch time to 60 as I can't be bothered to write something to extract the time from cell B1.
drifter

Nero Tulip wrote:I can't be bothered to write something to extract the time from cell B1.
It is not too difficult to extract the time and once you have done it it is there for every race. Let me know if you want to extract the time from B1.
Seabird

Don't want to do a grandma sucking eggs here but do bear in mind that any strategy based on 'time to off' needs to take into account that the actual time to off may be seconds away or many minutes away when races are delayed.

Depending on what you are doing this may or may not be relevant.

Seabird
Nero Tulip

Thanks Seabird, I already knew that. The difference in activity in the market I am trading is quite noticeable from 30seconds to published off time compared to earlier than that.

Drifter, can you help me out ? How do I extract it ? Thanks for your help.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There is a thread already running on this topic in the Excel section: -

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=515

Return to “Suggestions”