Book %

Help improve Bet Angel.
ndarlington

Hello,

I normally use the 3 ladder screen and therefore if I want to keep an eye on the book % I have to have the one-click screen undocked and somewhere on my limited screen...

Much like the clock, can we have the book % with the ability to have it undocked and with huge font? Even if I was to have the enhanced ladder its still very small, much easier if it has a clock-like font.

Thanks,
Nick
Dabbla

I did ask for this a while back on the other suggestion thread .I think there was a couple of other users who asked for it as well, But still no joy. So this thread gets my support.
rogerpalmtree

I'd just like to add my support to this suggestion also. It would be very usefull.
andyfuller

Likewise I made a similar suggestion in the past, so you get my vote!
LeTiss

I'll add my weight to this

I think most traders would agree that the book % is one of the most important factors when deciding to back or lay

Therefore, I'm surprised this facility doesn't exist
SpikeyBob

Yep, I think this would be a good addition, so it gets my vote :)
Mike_IG

thumbs up from me as well.
Cran

If you have Vista you can use the built in Magnifier.exe program (if not I'm sure there's free programs that do the same for other versions of windows)

You need the one click screen open somewhere to be able to magnify it, but can be off your main trading screen with the book% showing on top of the ladder.

Hint: to set it up -> click the follow mouse cursor check box, then move your mouse over the book% to get it showing in the magnify window, and then press the space bar to un-check the follow mouse box so that it stays there.
Last edited by Cran on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
andyfuller

Cheers for that Cran - never knew about it! Still would be nice to have it included in BA tho but as a temp fix that will do ;)
andyfuller

Just got round to trading today, day is almost over :( but decided to give your idea a go Cran - many thanks will take some getting used to but is very handy - god knows what other features are on my PC I never knew about ;)
SpikeyBob

Excellent workaround Cran, thanks for sharing. I had a day off from trading today, but will give this a go tomorrow.
danum

Tried this today on XP, great idea but has anyone experienced problems with the magnifier changing the area of screen it's magnifying? I have set it up as described previously and it works fine but if I open another screen or chart then it seems to forget where it was pointing to?

Return to “Suggestions”