"Greening Up"

Help improve Bet Angel.
johnnic1948

The "Greening Up" function could be improved significantly if it calculated on the basis of available amounts as well as available prices.

Currently, it is not uncommon for me to "Green Up" only to find that one or more of my bets have not been matched because there was not enough liquidity at the "Green Up" price.

Perhaps the function could be extended such that, where there is not enough liquidity to match the proposed bet, it drops down (for a back bet) or increases (for a lay bet) to the next available price that would cover the bet?

John
rikardoGoulart

Indeed... This is a real problem for me, betting in tennis!

The greening button only takes in account the player we betted at!

Example:

We lay Player A 100€@ 1.5

Suddenly the market turns! Player B is now the favourite and the odds in player A form huge gaps!

Now it's Player B that has an odd of 1.5, but because of the gaps, player A remains 1.5 (or even 2, or wathever...) and the greening button will display 0€ or a much lower amount than it should!

I guess it should take in account the amount (profit and loss) in each player to decide the best greening, instead of just considering past bets
Nero Tulip

I'd like to see some other options for closing positions. Instead of taking whats on offer, how about having the option to join/dime the other side of the market? ie Put in an offer that would close the position. In a lot of circumstances this would result in much better price execution.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You can do this with the trade calculator.

Return to “Suggestions”