Bet Angel - Pre release download available here

Help improve Bet Angel.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Win & Lose profit for Place markets now sent to Excel
Profit column on Ladder (with greening option)
Right click stop loss now available on all three ladders
Cancel buttons on each ladder column
New hot keys for ladder currently under mouse ( Z = left cancel button, X = right cancel button, C = close trade, Space = select Net Stake so that next click places a net stake bet )
Euro minimum bet size reduced to 2 Euros
Ability to display more rows on a ladder… to support higher resolution screens.

The prior Guardian upgrade is obviously in this build as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bet Angel on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimrobo

**installed!

That was some quick programming guys!
TheRiddler

installed 2. Great stuff but enough of that, back to work, i'm sure you've loads up your sleeve to leave us with smilies all over our faces.
---------------
After using the new download on the markets for 2hours I can confidently say (or type rather) that you have just made my trading life considerably easier allowing me to 'travel' from a to b more efficiently. Congrats to the betangel team and your continued hard work.
floyd

Excellent work, a brilliant initial addition to this superb trading tool.
andyfuller

Some good additions, will have to reprogram my AutoHotKey scripts now though :(

Hopefully we will see some more additions soon :) Would be good to know what is being worked on?
Matt

The trading profit looks a good addition on the ladder.
OG1

just installed the new version. fantastic work guys....keep up the great work....its certainly made bet angel an even better tool.
andyfuller

Hi Bet Angel, just a quick question with regards to the new stoploss on the 3 ladder interface.

I have just been playing around with it and think it is a great addition however:

Say I put a £2 lay in at 1.57 on Red Jazz in the 14.10 at Ascot today, I then right click at 1.54 and the stop loss is entered of 'Back £2.04 at 1.54 for a greened loss of -£0.04.

In the advanced ladder interface the stop loss appears on the Trading Profit Calculator which is embedded in the screen, however, it does not show on the seperate trading profit calculator for that horse which I have on another screen.

Also still in the Advanced ladder interface, if I put a different horse on the ladder, say Walkingonthemoon, and then switch back to Red Jazz, it seems the Stop Loss I put in place on Red Jazz has been cancelled and I no longer have this in place.

This is a bit worrying as it means I can not switch horses happy in the knowledge that while I trade another horse if the position on Red Jazz goes against me the stop loss will be fired in, as it seems the stop loss is cancelled as soon as I switch horses.

Also in the 3 ladder interface, when I have the stop loss in place on Red Jazz who is positioned in ladder 1, I switch it to another horse so say the outsider, Little Perisher, so that horse is now in ladder 1. It again seems to cancel the stop loss on Red Jazz thus meaning that the stop loss won't be fired in.

Am I missing something or do you have to keep the same horse in the ladder at all times while you have the stop loss in place?

Many thanks.

Edit: Just used the new trading profit in the first race of the day - outstanding addition to the software. Well done for adding it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The stop loss is managed by the ladder, so yes you should keep the ladder focused on the runner if you wish the stop loss to remain active.

The stop loss on the enhanced ladder has worked this way for many releases of Bet Angel Professional, the change in this build is to apply the same method of stop loss support to all three ladders.
andyfuller

Thanks for the reply. As it was only available in the advanced ladder before I didn't use it so wasn't aware of that. Thanks for clearing it up. If it was possible for it to be saved I think that would be a good addition.
silvermark

Thanks for the early posting of this version. Loving the 3-ladder stop loss function today ;)
afropunk

Bet Angel wrote: Profit column on Ladder (with greening option)
Right click stop loss now available on all three ladders
Cancel buttons on each ladder column
Guys just wanted to say thank you for the updates and offer some feedback. I have been finding the software even easier to use with the additions, particuarly the above three which I would say are definite keepers.
jamesthetrader

Love the profit loss figures next to the ladder, also the right click stop loss is a great addition to the ladders!! keep up the great work :D
jimrobo

To be honest I find the extra ladder bit makes everything too cluttered so I don't really use it. The spacebar net shortcut is really good though.
TheRiddler

with your broadband speed jimrobo you should be fully matched everytime hehe!!!

Return to “Suggestions”