Position in Queue and Last Trade

Help improve Bet Angel.
wearthefoxhat

Just dropping by (again) to say a big thanks for the PIQ settings option.

It has greatly improved my decision making before I enter and whilst I'm in the market too. A can scratch trade better and more importantly let a good trade ride longer. Those 2 elements over time will improve the bottom line. (there are still red trades too)

This PW you-tube video gives a picture of how I approach the market, then, add in the PIQ... :idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW8umchN0kw
LeTiss

So what's going on here?

I am the only money in the market at 7.00 on Federer, yet it suggests there's £180 ahead of me.

I've noticed a few glitches like that - it's a nice little guide, but the accuracy shouldn't be relied upon
Capture1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

Is it just me? That £180 just looks like matched volume and I can't see a PIQ in pic.

Edit: I can see it now
PDC

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:42 pm
So what's going on here?

I am the only money in the market at 7.00 on Federer, yet it suggests there's £180 ahead of me.

I've noticed a few glitches like that - it's a nice little guide, but the accuracy shouldn't be relied upon

Capture1.JPG
That 'bug' should be fairly easy to fix. It needs to just check your stake against how much is in the queue and never display a figure larger than the total in the queue less your stake. I am surprised it doesn't do this already.
Euler

My interpretation of that is if you are using streaming no new price data has been pushed to you so it couldn't interpret the data accurately. Most temporary illiquid markets are probably not getting updated enough to get an accurate estimate. I'd be surprised to see this on a busy market.

Return to “Suggestions”