Bet Angel - Ladder settings : Display the Last Traded Price (LTP) and VWAP as Faded Markers on your Ladders

Get the ladder set up exactly the way you like it.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14437
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:07 pm

Here are two seperate ladder setting files, when imported and used will use 'Markers' in the odds column to highlight where the Last Traded Price (LTP) has been at historical intervals in a faded visual format and the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) has been at historical intervals using a traffic light sequence format.


Faded Last Traded Price (LTP) Direction
The first settings file will display where the LTP was 120 secs, 90 secs, 60 secs, 30 secs ago and now, starting with a dark green filled cell and getting lighter at each interval to create a 'fading' effect allowing you to see if a selection is trending in a direction, if the trend is speeding up or slowing down or if its just bouncing around the same prices within a range.

Faded LTP Direction.jpg


To use these ladder setting’s, click the Faded LTP Direction.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Faded LTP Direction.bls
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 90 times


VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers
The second ladder settings file will display where the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) was 180 secs, 120 secs, 60 secs ago and now, starting with a dark red filled cell, Orange, Yellow then Green at each interval to create a 'traffic light' effect allowing you to see if the VWAP is moving in a specific direction and if so at what rate, or if its just static around the same prices.

VWAP Moving Traffic Light.jpg


To use these ladder setting’s, click the Faded LTP Direction.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
VWAP Moving Traffic Light.bls
(1.03 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

History List Rules File
To display either of the the Fading LTP Direction and/or VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers ladder settings files above if you don't already have it you will also need to download and import the 'HL Price Data' rules file from the link below, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21235

Guardian Import Image.jpg

With this History list rules file applied to the markets in Guardian as soon as you open a market on your ladder screen and select one of the ladder settings files from above you will see the markers appear as per the images

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14437
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:26 am

TIP

To change any of the intervals the markets are displayed for or the marker/colours themselves open your Ladder Settings Editor and click on the ‘Markers’ tab

Ladder Settings.jpg

User avatar
Tuco
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:06 am

...thanks for those files Dallas - just want to cjeck and confirm that downloading and importing those files will not change any ladder layouts or settings? I'm sure they won't but please confirm - thank you.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 14437
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 am

Tuco wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:06 am
...thanks for those files Dallas - just want to cjeck and confirm that downloading and importing those files will not change any ladder layouts or settings? I'm sure they won't but please confirm - thank you.
No it won't effect any current setting you have, the new ladder settings will simply appear in your ladder settings picklist ready for you to select when you want to use them.
and the HL Price Data rules file will sit in Guardian ready to apply to markets when you want to use it

teambulldog
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Thanks Dallas that is a big help
Julian :D

User avatar
megarain
Posts: 1322
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Location: skype : megarain.co.uk@gmail.com
Contact:

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:33 pm

This is v cleaver and v useful.

Thx

User avatar
STARBUCK62
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 3:30 pm
Contact:

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:07 pm
Here are two seperate ladder setting files, when imported and used will use 'Markers' in the odds column to highlight where the Last Traded Price (LTP) has been at historical intervals in a faded visual format and the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) has been at historical intervals using a traffic light sequence format.


Faded Last Traded Price (LTP) Direction
The first settings file will display where the LTP was 120 secs, 90 secs, 60 secs, 30 secs ago and now, starting with a dark green filled cell and getting lighter at each interval to create a 'fading' effect allowing you to see if a selection is trending in a direction, if the trend is speeding up or slowing down or if its just bouncing around the same prices within a range.


Faded LTP Direction.jpg



To use these ladder setting’s, click the Faded LTP Direction.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;

Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Faded LTP Direction.bls



VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers
The second ladder settings file will display where the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) was 180 secs, 120 secs, 60 secs ago and now, starting with a dark red filled cell, Orange, Yellow then Green at each interval to create a 'traffic light' effect allowing you to see if the VWAP is moving in a specific direction and if so at what rate, or if its just static around the same prices.


VWAP Moving Traffic Light.jpg



To use these ladder setting’s, click the Faded LTP Direction.bls file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
VWAP Moving Traffic Light.bls


History List Rules File
To display either of the the Fading LTP Direction and/or VWAP Moving Traffic Light Markers ladder settings files above if you don't already have it you will also need to download and import the 'HL Price Data' rules file from the link below, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21235


Guardian Import Image.jpg


With this History list rules file applied to the markets in Guardian as soon as you open a market on your ladder screen and select one of the ladder settings files from above you will see the markers appear as per the images
Thank you soooooooooo much Dallas .

stuartburford
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:54 am

I dont seem to be able to see the standard betfair charts here, is there anything I have missed here?

Best Stuart

User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:55 am

stuartburford wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:54 am
I dont seem to be able to see the standard betfair charts here, is there anything I have missed here?

Best Stuart
stuart -it would appear that BF have changed something at their end, see: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21556

stuartburford
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 am

Thanks for that thought i had un packed the data incorrectly, is there any idea if they will be back?

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Ladder settings”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests