Announcements : Why won't automation fire up all of the time?

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Dipstick

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:23 pm

I am sure that this is a windows setting but need some help. I have set up some automation routines but they won't kick off all of the time. For example, I set up a Lay the Draw routine for today's Championship games and the QPR/Spurs one and then happily went off to play Golf. None of these kicked off. I then came back and was using Bet Angel for a few late races today. The AV/WBA match - which I had also set up the same rule for - kicked off and placed the lay bet as requested at the right time. Presumably because my Laptop hadn't gone in to sleep mode. Can anyone help me here - what setting (in BA or Windows) do I need to set here. Note that the Automation option is ticked in the Features field at the top.
Thanks

steven1976

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:27 am

If computer is going to sleep then it must be power saving mode?

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows- ... ows-vista/

Change it to never sleep or turn off

Dipstick

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:59 am

Thanks for the tip here but when I looked at this, my sleep settings were set to never already (although screen switches off after 15 minutes). So I've switched the screen to never to see if that helps and will try again today

andrejt

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:59 am

Dipstick wrote:Thanks for the tip here but when I looked at this, my sleep settings were set to never already (although screen switches off after 15 minutes). So I've switched the screen to never to see if that helps and will try again today
I had the same problem on my notebook - if the screen went off the automation didn't work...weird :D

Now my screen is always on and everything works as it should.

Return to “Announcements”

• Information