Betfair Spain now has an exchange ?

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
CLOWNSHOES

Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:26 am

I know theres been talk of it for a while but i thought it was just another Italy. Is there anymore information available on this ?

Apologies if this has already been discussed or if i've put this in the wrong area of the forum but i'm pretty excited as i really want to move to barca :lol: .

Apparently no horse racing though.

CLOWNSHOES

Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:32 am

screenshot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Euler

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:29 pm

It's another Italy

giulio2010

Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

I think it is betfair it self for reasons I dont know not to push for the right license. One day I have argued with betfair.it about introducing the KEEP in play option for obvious reasons, they replyed very simply that they had no plans in the future to introduce KEEP in play. I have argued that when they advertised betfair.it it was part of the advertising, KEEP in play and the introduction of the UK wallet, they replyed that they never heard such a thing. :lol: :o .
However there are articles about it since 2012.
P.S. the below picture is from an article from Repubblica.it, and the chief executive is the one to suggest the international liquidity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Information