slow in taking sp

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
eddy4005

is anyone else having trouble taking SP since using betfair streaming or have i possibly got my connections wrong any info would be appreciated.
Dallas

How do you mean slow at taking SP? - when clicking the button or actually been matched at the off?
eddy4005

its almost like it hasnt taken sp so bet stays at bottom of screen, then it dissapears but so slow showing green up or profit and loss. im not sure if i have adjusted something manually by mistake when playing with the new settings . Dallas have you any ideas.
Euler

That's a Betfair issue, I see it quite often, takes maybe 10s to resolve sp
eddy4005

Euler is it because we are streaming straight from BF can it be resololved by going back to old method, i noticed it particully slow in island yesterday big countdown to placing bet etc.
to75ne

eddy4005 wrote:Euler is it because we are streaming straight from BF can it be resololved by going back to old method, i noticed it particully slow in island yesterday big countdown to placing bet etc.
i get this sometimes on the new version.
when it happens (not often) i just switch to the api mode and it clears. i leave it in api mode for two minutes or so then switch back to streaming and its usually fine.
Euler

eddy4005 wrote:Euler is it because we are streaming straight from BF can it be resololved by going back to old method, i noticed it particully slow in island yesterday big countdown to placing bet etc.
It's a streaming related issue, but will resolve correctly after 10 or so seconds. It just seems to take longer on streaming.
Jukebox

A friend explained it to me along the following lines -
Ask and you'll get a reply - polling
Wait to be told and they'll tell you when they're ready - streaming.
At the off they're too busy to tell anyone who doesn't ask.
Max W

When does the Predicted SP update before going in play? How different is it to actual SP?
Have I got a time benifit from selecting predicted in Automation when Streaming over actual SP which is delayed for whatever time they think?

Im sure sombody knows, sorry for asking.
Thanks,
Max.
gauridollar

Hello, Nice post!!! Thanks for sharing wonderful information Which is very beneficial. I really appreciate.
Thank you
CatinBox

Try to telad your SP agan

Return to “Announcements”