How do you get the days racing spreadsheet

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Alpha322

Can someone be kind enough to tell me how you do this here :o

Kind regards
bennyboyler

Any chance you were on the course today? :)
I've just done a little digging and it's located here...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=560&start=20

Looks like the version has evolved a little over the years with the most recent one appearing on the last page/last post.

What I'd not realised (maybe Peter had mentioned it but I'd missed it) is that it's a dynamic spreadsheet and you only need to download it once and you can update it yourself by pressing a handily located 'Update' button on the spreadsheet. This grabs the markets/odds for that day from t'internet. Reading the thread - looks like the odds come from the oddschecker website. Originally I'd assumed somebody posted each days info up.

I got an error when trying to update the spreadsheet the first time about macro security settings (or something like that). You can lower these security settings in excel by clicking - Tools - Macro - Security (at least thats where you find it in the old school excel 2003 version anyway).

The odds aren't displaying for me just yet but racing doens't begin for about 13 hours so it wouldn't be particularly useful at such an early stage anyway. Nearer the off will be a better reflection of the market/odds. I'm assuming the odds will kick in tomorrow after another hit of that update button.

Hope this info helps and thanks to Gary AKA xdg99667 for putting it together.

Hope the trading goes well!!!
Cheers,
Ben
Alpha322

Thanks
Gary yes i was at the course yesterday fantastic information and well put together even the grub wasnt bad :lol: Good luck and thanks again, one thing Peter for got to tell me how that brown stuff showed on the ladder indicating range, not the brown stuff associated with when you have a open massive trade by error :P
bennyboyler

Those odds I mentioned that were blank are starting to fill in now - so all good on that.

Haha - the brown stuff......in the ladder view of the market you need to tick the 'Full Market Depth' option in the top right hand corner on that page.

Cheers,
Ben

Return to “Announcements”