Greening up for paddys day

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
ciarancurran

I have a question hopefully somebody can help me. Please read the following scenario, my initial bet is as follows I lay Dawn Run at 5.0 with a £100 stake. Option 1 Dawn Run drifts in the betting I then back Dawn Run at 6.0 with a stake of £83.33. My potential green up on this bet (should all the bets be successfully matched) is £16.65. Option 2 If however the price shortens, I back Dawn Run at 4.0 with a stake of £125 (green up profit of £25). I want to place both bets (Option 1 and Option 2) into the market.
When either bet (Option 1 or 2) is matched I would like to automatically cancel the second bet. It doesn’t matter which bet is matched first but the other one must be cancelled or withdraw from the market straight away. Can I do this on Bet Angel?
Dogmatic

First of all, if you back £125 at 4.0, you make a loss of £25, not a profit. But assuming that's a typo, you can't put both those bets into the market at the same time as your initial lay bet. The lower priced bet at 4.0 would simply be matched straight away at the best available price, i.e. 5.0.

Return to “Announcements”