Is Betfair having a problem - Saturday 3rd July??

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
JollyGreen

Has anyone else experienced problems this morning?

I was just perusing the markets today and the refresh data for runners seems wrong. I am just looking at charts and suddenly the data changes completely or disappears totally.

I thought that is may have been Betfair reordering the markets but on all of the markets I checked, there was no need to change the order of runners?

Please let it be a blip and not a sign of things to come today!
DaveA2004

Do you mean like all the markets have been suspended at once? If so then yes, I've had a look and I seem to be having that problem too. I've been having a go at the cricket and didn't notice before you mentioned it.
andyfuller

I saw something like this yesterday - it was like the price chart was showing data from hours ago or showing no data at all as if nothing had been matched on the horse despite thousands being matched.

I just put it down to a blip as it only happened a few times - not seen anything so far today but only done 2 races.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I saw this on the Ghana match yesterday and captured some screenshots, BA was working fine in both API and non API modes. But Betfair was all over the place.
andyfuller

Just seen this:

Betfair Customer Services 03 Jul 10 13:42
Betfair would like to apologise for the difficulties some customers are experiencing on the website, particularly in respect of the ‘My Bets’ tab and markets prices not updating correctly.

We are investigating the cause of this problem as a matter of extreme urgency and will keep you updated.
JollyGreen

andyfuller wrote:Just seen this:

Betfair Customer Services 03 Jul 10 13:42
Betfair would like to apologise for the difficulties some customers are experiencing on the website, particularly in respect of the ‘My Bets’ tab and markets prices not updating correctly.

We are investigating the cause of this problem as a matter of extreme urgency and will keep you updated.
Doh! :roll:
gutuami

sticky for me at the moment although refresh rates are fine ...
hgodden

Very poor for me there like driving through the snow
LeTiss

Betfair has been pretty poor today, really sticky

My balance on BA won't change itself until I press the refresh button either
gutuami

yes that's what I was talking about. P&L does not refresh as usual at times, had a few bets apearing from nowhere. Saved the log to study it later...
andyfuller

Odd - not had any issues at all today :?

Return to “Announcements”