Major Betfair maintainance

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
pds

What a fiasco (being polite).......trying to trade today has been like trying to plait s@@t.....let's hope that things are ok the rest of the week.....my personal opinion is that betfair have been too greedy and put it back in operation when the system has obviously still got problems....nuff said I think
Dobbin

Yip a real Fiasco again

I made as much as I normally do but on Betdaq.

Won't be rushing back to Betfart as I have no trust left in their Operation.

At least there is no 20% premium either.

Until we all do that Betfair will only be interested in their shareholders

Dobbin
lilgreenback

Is the whole BA system working like treacle due to "butfurs" upgrade (I have tried a couple of connection modes) as I just tried placing money in the Spanish match tonight and nothing showed up on the ladder but the balance went down.

No indication that you had an open position even the BF site was not showing the bet on the my bets area. I can't see why they don't just shut it down until it's working properly rather than trusting to luck.
PeterLe

lilgreenback wrote:Is the whole BA system working like treacle due to "butfurs" upgrade (I have tried a couple of connection modes) as I just tried placing money in the Spanish match tonight and nothing showed up on the ladder but the balance went down.

No indication that you had an open position even the BF site was not showing the bet on the my bets area. I can't see why they don't just shut it down until it's working properly rather than trusting to luck.
HI LG
I traded the last couple of races fine..have you tried in mode 1 on the latest version of ba??
Regards
Peter
Zenyatta

I see Betfair suddenly decided to do a bit of DIY-Handy-Home-Maintenance on their website to end the month. :lol: On the main page I can't access my account and the whole horse racing section (results, markets, form etc.) seems to be missing. Thanks Betfair.
theman73

Is betfair safe now ?
CaerMyrddin

I traded the whole morning and it was safe the whole time except for the last race, when it started to feel somewhat dodgy. Use with caution :)
jimrobo

traded the first and got some excellent response times with no errors.
lilgreenback

Hi Pete,

I
lilgreenback wrote:..have you tried in mode 1 on the latest version of ba??
Regards
Peter
Cheers Pete; I just gave up last night just seeing from others responses how they have found the day before I dip toe in the water rather than jump in like yesterday.

I changed over to the latest version last night realising mine was out of date. Hope it went well for you folks today

Return to “Announcements”