Restricted forum area?

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are considering having a forum area that is only applicable to Bet Angel customers. We have lots of visitors to the forum but quite a few are most definitely not from Bet Angel customers.

So we think it may be time to limit access to the certain areas of the forum so we can post and discuss as pure users and enhance the benefits to the community in that area and also limit the ability of people deliberately disturb free discussion.

Other areas of the forum will remain open but we would limit access to areas where more detailed discussion that is product and market specific is taking place.

What are your thoughts on this?
LeTiss

You mean we have people posting who aren't BA customers?

If so, I'm kind of surprised you allowed that to happen in the first place
CaerMyrddin

I'm ok with it. Bring the limits in!
mugsgame

I assumed we were all customers. I wouldn't have said some of the stuff I said had I known that
convoysur

Hi ALL .
please tell me betangel ,
im more interested at the monemt in getting involved with the private forum and education at the peter webb academy , (49.99 per month inc betangel software)so are you suggesting there will be seperate betangel forums for customers or is it not a better idea to join this one with the academy new one ?alsowhy is there no word or advertising of this new service on here, it would be great for struggling traders like me .i just found out about it by chance while suurfing the web.
Regards
Marc
superfrank

I too assumed this was a private forum.

Just make it completely private.
to75ne

last 3 or 4 months i have noticed a few aggressive/negative posts. some seeming to attempt to provoke certain posters for no obvious reason. if it filtered out the more negative stuff (assuming they are not ba customers), so much the better.
psycho040253

I am not a BA customer. :o

BA is a wonderful piece of software but my system only generates about 2 selections/day and sometimes none. Also, the system is so simple that BA wouldn't actually provide any advantage since I place a lay bet on 1 horse, at the off, at pre-determined odds and await a match in-running. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

I was an active participant on another forum for a few years and helped a number of people on it before it fell into disrepute. I even posted free tips for over a year using two of my systems - and yes, they were profitable. Maybe I can do the same on this forum - who knows?

You have a perfect right to deny folk like me access to your forum. That's only fair. However, you will then lose folk like me. I guess that it's you choice.

Thank you for allowing me to put a different perspective on this discussion.

Psycho :evil:
convoysur

Hi Psycho .
if you have a stratagy that has been working for years and you would like to share it ,please feel free ,im sure there are lots like me who could use the help.and there are those who are very busy with there own money making techniques who wont bother,
my question to you is this ??
why do you call yourself physco ??lol....
marc
Adster

Thought only BAP subscribers were allowed to post. I too am all for that. Lets make it just for paid members. Separate area for visitors.
psycho040253

Looks like I'm in a minority of 1.

Psycho :evil:
walshy

I agree with you psycho but obviously if the powers that be decree otherwise, then so be it.
Groovyelms

Hi All,

I logged into this forum before subscribing to BA.... Personaly I prefer it open to all, But I haven't been as loooong as most of you guys.
groovy
Alpha322

convoysur wrote:Hi Psycho .
if you have a stratagy that has been working for years and you would like to share it ,please feel free ,im sure there are lots like me who could use the help.and there are those who are very busy with there own money making techniques who wont bother,
my question to you is this ??
why do you call yourself physco ??lol....
marc
With all due respect M nobody on here (the big traders who rake in hundreds a day are going to hand over the secret of their beans.They have spent vasts amounts of money like myself on courses, books, researched forums etc etc. Physco may have a system thats good for him but its no good for me, as i like to trade, lay and back and green up with a garenteed profit, the horse can fall, run away as far up the course as he likes stay in the stalls etc it dont matter to me i have made a secure profit. It takes alot of time to learn belive you me, traders on here will assist any newbie re controls within BA etc, but they will never say well you wait till WOM is like this trend is like this etc etc which is what everyone looks for. Trust me you can make great Safe profits from this game if you are willing to put the time in and the paitence.
IMHO yes i think the forum should be restricted for those who are willing to take the journey
PeterLe

Perhaps you could restrict it to Betangel subscribers and/or members of the new BA academy - (minimum entry criteria: Club Starter), that way for a very small weekly amount of £1.25 you can gain access...

This would also serve to filter out postings from people (or spammers) who have little interest or merely post one word postings, such as "Agree" or "interesting", which drives us all crazy!..sorry going off at a tangent now!!, but you know what I mean

regards
Peter

Return to “Announcements”