AUS Wallet tranfers

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Message from Betfair: -

We are aware some customers are experiencing a repeated funds transfer from their UK wallets to their AUS wallets for the amount of £2.43. This is due to a problem with an automated scheduled job, that was due to return funds to customers accounts regarding Australian Cross-Matching funds distribution (see below). This job has now been stopped, and our technical teams are now investigating. We apologise for any confusion caused.

The Tasmanian Gaming Commission requires Betfair to periodically distribute the surplus funds from cross-matching on Australian markets back to customers. You can find more information about the cross-matching process here cross-matching.betfair.com.au/

To be eligible to receive a share of this distribution a customer must have placed a matched bet on an Australian cross-matching market since 3 December 2010. Accounts that are excluded, closed or suspended are not eligible to receive a share. Future distributions will occur approximately 4 times a year.

Eligible customers will receive a small equal share of the surplus funds. The funds will first be credited into the Main wallet and then transferred into the Aus wallet in accordance with the TGC’s requirements.
enzabella2009

Thank you.
enzabella2009

I am going to have an other go tomorrow for fun...does anyone like to challange me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CaerMyrddin

I rarely pull such a good result, but:

Chalenge accepted!
enzabella2009

:lol: :lol:
I started with £2.43...I did not have a penny on the australian wallet until this morning...I only use it once a year...I don`t have much time to dedicate to it but, I would like to see how much I can make from Betfair charity within a month or so...
Well done to you Btw....
enzabella2009

Hi Caer,
here the 2 days results using the £2.43 from betfair match crossing refunds..
Good luck..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CaerMyrddin

Well done a perfect!!

Return to “Announcements”