Unable to log into Bet Angel

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
PeterC

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty in logging into BA?
I have been trying all morning on both the app on my laptop and via VPS but no luck.
The error message I'm getting states "Bet Angel Authentication successful, however unable to connect to Betfair using the supplied username and password".
I am still able to sign into Betfair directly so I know my Betfair credentials are still OK.

I have emailed BA support but believe that they are only there Mon-Fri and today is my busiest betting day.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated

Peter
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Betfair changed their web interface a couple of days ago which broke the non-API connections.

We have patched the latest beta to match the new interface, so you could download that (or download it again if you've already installed it). Or you could use mode 0 or 7 on any version of Bet Angel (as those modes are API only).
Euler

PeterC wrote:I have emailed BA support but believe that they are only there Mon-Fri and today is my busiest betting day.
The guys are around nearly every day as we all active on the markets, but we just try and lower peoples expectations at the weekend.
PeterC

Perfect service guys.
Beta redownloaded and off and running like a dream.

Now why can't everything in life be this simple to resolve...?!

Thanks again. Much appreciated

Peter
PeterC

Euler wrote:
PeterC wrote:I have emailed BA support but believe that they are only there Mon-Fri and today is my busiest betting day.
The guys are around nearly every day as we all active on the markets, but we just try and lower peoples expectations at the weekend.
Understood Peter.

Given the level of service - or rather complete lack of it - that I have encountered recently from many providers, my expectations could not possibly get any lower.

Speedy, efficient, great service comes as an unexpected, nice surprise to me these days.

Thanks again...

Return to “Announcements”