Virtual server service launched

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Full details available on the web site: -

http://www.betangel.com/vps/

Or please use the contact form in support for any specific questions.
Stewart

Hi Guys

I wouldn't mind trialing this service for a month to see what improvements there are over my current performance. As I purchase my Betangel licence for a year and my current subscription runs until Aug/Sep 2010 can I just take it for one month?

Also is the fee on the credit/debit card a rolling monthly payment and on what terms can you cancel?

Cheers
Stewart
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We would love to offer this out on a trial but we are offering the service at cost, so no chance of a months trial I am afraid. If we reach critical mass on the service we may be able to go back and re-negociate terms but that's not an option at the moment.
Stewart

Hi Guys

Still not clear on what commitment is required. Nothing on the web page that I can see.

When you buy the Betangel licence it is clear when your licence will expire and you pay up-front. As this is a monthly payment for VPS I don't see any detail re length of commitment required.

Cheers
Stewart
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

One month minimum.
harvard16

Currently you have a number of layers of redundancy with multiple servers for the standard PC version of Betangel, what redundancy is in place for the VPS, if your virual server crashes for instance?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We recommend you run a non refreshing local version in case you have a problem with the remote server but the only way to ensure redundancy is to put some it yourself by purchasing another server. We are not able at the current price to offer multiple connections.

Return to “Announcements”