hi...

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
biber212

Well come to all members. I am new in this forum site. I hope can any one give some help how about this forum work, I always wanted to contribute my small part for the forum to learn together and share knowledge.

All the best.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Saw this post and though, uh oh, kitchen salesman again. But no a friendly greeting, few minutes later it's an office salesman on another thread. Sheesh.
superfrank

Bet Angel wrote:Saw this post and though, uh oh, kitchen salesman again. But no a friendly greeting, few minutes later it's an office salesman on another thread. Sheesh.
The kitchen salesmen have better spelling and grammar!
haichless

I looked at the two posts earlier and decided not to comment, but with Supafranks comment, I feel I should.
the first comment is hard to fully understand because its obviously written by someone who's native tongue is not English, the second comment is equally hard to understand because it assumes the reader is aware of hidden meanings and other posts they know nothing of, and is therefore even more undecipherable, and odd

Normally to answers superfranc poor spelling and grammer will not stop a person understanding the meaning of a post, in many cases.
This thread has got me non plussed completely.
The most worrying aspect being a Bet angel person is clearly high on drugs, or is being very silly, or thinks others have ESP

enough of this stupidity...
can you tell me how I can have a fixed liability on multiple lays in the bookmaking tab ??? E.g
£10 liability at my odds of choice, on say all or x number of runners that are not those on offer currently,this is such a fundamental bookmnaking tool that bet angel does not offer (great software though it is.
Ch ch chee cheers

Return to “Announcements”