Jobs at Bet Angel

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

**Please note that this role is now filled, but you are welcome to write to us if you want to put your name on file**

We need some additional help on our customer support / education side of the business.

We are looking to do more to help existing and new Bet Angel customers, but are currently at full capacity. So we looking for new people.

If you are locally based and looking for some part time work. Then please get in contact. Initially the job will be part time but there is scope to expand for the right candidate. You are also welcome to stay here and trade when not here in a work capacity. It's a unique opportunity to work in a real trading environment.

We can teach you various aspects of Bet Angel etc, but there are two things we can't teach you that we will really need. If you are interested it working with us, then hopefully you will already know what those two things are when you contact us.

Drop us a note via support if you are interested.
steven1976

Just curious, what did this sentence mean. I presume a typo but just had me baffled

"We can teach you various aspects of Bet Angel etc, but there are two things we can't teach you that we will need really need."
Wyndon

Where's local?
Euler

I've edited the double need. We are trying to vague so people can present what they feel is important. Whether that matches our expectations is another thing!

NE Hampshire, Berkshire, West Surrey would be considered quite local I think. We are in that triangle.
steven1976

I guess a failed at the first hurdle not even realising you were being vague.

2 things
holidays and sick days? ;)

Good luck to the applicants.
Iron

How's the recruitment campaign coming along? :)

Jeff

Return to “Announcements”