An offer for the owners of Bet Angel.

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
CANTEENKID

Dear Sirs,

I have an offer to make to Bet Angel in regard to something I believe will be mutually beneficial. Is there an email address or some other means by which I can contact you ?

Kind regards

Kristian.
Euler

If it's teach me to trade and make a million and I'll endorse your product we already have quite a few of those :lol:

Got to wonder why you wouldn't just contact support?
marko236

I think Mugs is back from Betfair?
Naffman

WOW :roll:
Iron

*yawns*

I thought we were past this Mugs-baiting phase... :roll:
marko236 wrote:I think Mugs is back from Betfair?
98lewisj

Ohh FFS :evil: - Wind your neck in, this forum is becoming worse and worse with these small minded, playground comments! lets focus on trading!!

Regards Jay.
icarus121

Jeff hope you are following the football ratings....
Im not a big fan of the game but e.g Barcelona had 10 men 2nd half otherwise would have been 6-0.Got to fill your boots mate ??? Bit slower than the nags as well,which can help!

Maybe somebody wants to pay for them? I would :geek:
Iron

icarus121 wrote:Jeff hope you are following the football ratings....
No, I'm not.

I'm sure they are very good, but I imagine that they will be factored into the price on Betfair (and if the price of your opening and closing trades are accurate, you don't have a trading edge).

I'm not saying that it's not possible to profit from them, but for me, based on what (little) I know, it would be gambling.

Jeff
marko236

98lewisj wrote:
Ohh FFS :evil: - Wind your neck in, this forum is becoming worse and worse with these small minded, playground comments! lets focus on trading!!

Regards Jay.
Sorry guys couldn't help it, one day i might make it on the Betfair site and show a 4p trade :D
Iron

marko236 wrote: Sorry guys couldn't help it, one day i might make it on the Betfair site and show a 4p trade :D
One day, like Mugs, you might even be able to tell people you've taken over a million quid out of the markets over the years...

It's easy to snipe from the sidelines, but make sure that you do so from a point of clear superiority, as otherwise you risk looking silly! ;)

Jeff
marko236

Ferru123 wrote:
marko236 wrote: Sorry guys couldn't help it, one day i might make it on the Betfair site and show a 4p trade :D
One day, like Mugs, you might even be able to tell people you've taken over a million quid out of the markets over the years...

It's easy to snipe from the sidelines, but make sure that you do so from a point of clear superiority, as otherwise you risk looking silly! ;)

Jeff
I said it for a laugh Mugs would see the funny side.
Iron

OK, fair enough, but whilst I don't presume to speak for Mugs, I'm not sure he sees the funny side of being made into the forum's figure of fun. :) It's interesting that he hasn't joined in the banter...

Jeff
Dublin_Flyer

I'm dying to know what the offer would have been! :lol:
Naffman

Dublin_Flyer wrote:I'm dying to know what the offer would have been! :lol:
So am I! It mustn't be a very good offer though, especially as he didn't contact support first.
convoysur-2

WHATS THE BLOODY OFFER ??????

Return to “Announcements”