YouTube posting

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
Brent

Been trying to record some trading to put on YouTube. Betangeltv has just subscribed to them, but in all likelihood, unless I can crack how to get quality videos out, I am unlikely to keep wasting my time.
If I can figure out how to do it, I am happy to pump out regular videos of trading to help promote BetAngel (main aim was just to get vids out to show my friends what it is I actually do, but either or), but I will need some advice on the exact procedure.
Seems no matter how good the quality when I record it, convert it, etc, as soon as it gets to YouTube, it is hardly visible. Very frustrating considering the time involved in uploading them.

I have the free Camstudio. Really at a loss as to what I am doing, so any advice (specific would be best, I really have no idea) would be much appreciated.
BJTemujin is my YouTube name if anybody wishes to see them to see what I am talking about.

Help?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We should be able to sort you out. Drop us a note to support. I think it's probably worth putting up a video section on the forum?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you want to send us the raw files we can upload them to Bet Angel for you and get them at higher resolution.

You can use this service: -

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”