What videos would you like to see?

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Specific use of the software? Features?

We realise that videos are a useful resource. We are interested in what you are interested in seeing, what you find useful and what you do not.
RonA

I'd like to see videos on how the different pre race horse race streaming graphs can be used to help identify trends , support and resistance .
pt9091

id like to see a video of a swing trade, with a fair deal more explanation to accompany it ie not just 'i've identified this market as one thats likely to produce swing trade' The end :D

So why is that market likely to be a swing trade market? what other indicators and feartures of betangel were used to help enter the trade, stay in it and exit the trade for a nice profit!

Paul
Jimmy

Hi BetAngel,

I would like to see the Dutching & Booking making tool in action being used to make money, used for a whole days racing.? Now if you could get a video of that. It would help as I don't use those tools, but I would like to. I have looked at the training vids but it does not show you them earning money.

Thanks

Jimmy
finnbarr99

Ive never seen Debbie Does Dallas! :lol:
icocking

I think it would be helpful seeing a full days trade by Peter using the tools and strategies he normally uses, but I'm also thinking this might be too much of an ask??

Ian
Jimmy

Yes I agree. To see Peter or one of the other guys in the office trading for a full day would be good. Maybe only allow full Bet Angel Professional user to view.

Cheers

Jimmy
Krzysztof

I agree Jimmy, that would be great. I've asked recently Peter about a full day trading video and unfortunately he isn't planning this one now.
Jimmy

Hi BetAngel,

What about a bookmaking feature video. Someone showing it acutally working for a full day.

Thanks

Jimmy
Iron

In his blog, Adam Heathcote wrote:

'After watching so many races, I've developed a good sense of deciding when the price will stop moving in one direction and head in the other. The way the money gets matched is different to the way a false move does; it's subtle and unexplainable, but if you watch carefully you can eventually get a better judgment.'

A video that highlights some of the signs to look for would be useful IMHO.

Regards

Jeff
Bet Angel wrote:Specific use of the software? Features?

We realise that videos are a useful resource. We are interested in what you are interested in seeing, what you find useful and what you do not.
Iron

How about a video showing your trades on a typical day? That way, we would be able to see how you approach a variety of situations.

Jeff
Bet Angel wrote:Specific use of the software? Features?

ba1000

Hi BetAngel

I would like to see how you take losses. I was once told:

"making money is easy its holding onto it which is the difficult part"

The web is full of people showing profits galore - the real issue is how to define and take losses in my particular instance.

Thanks
chevychase80

Volume spikes seem to be part of my everyday trading now, so could we see a video where you identify a market that has been spiking and show how best to limit losses or maybe even profit from them :shock: ?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Predicting them is tough but a quick tactic to deal with them is to always have open orders well out of the money, i.e. quite a few ticks away, so if one does occur you are likely to get a very favourable fill. You will have to make a quick decision once filled however.
chevychase80

Thanks for the tip :D

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”