Trading Videos

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
mugsgame

I know you fellas love watching others make complete fools of themselves, so I decided to treat you to a laugh.
My Youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/MGEducational

Please keep the abusive comments to a minium :mrgreen:

I have to say I watched them back from behind the sofa. Didn't realise how sloppy I had become. Scared me to death!

I am inspired by the Adam Todd videos from way back. Possibly the best betfair trading videos ever made. I have them saved somewhere. brilliantly funny. He doesn't swear as much as me though :)
Anyone else seen his vids?
PeterLe

Hi Steve
Good video's! I've also enjoyed looking at you blog too and learnt a few things! I hope you do well at it to.

I was recording one of my trades today and I completely cocked it up.
My sister called me on the phone mid trade and I thought I could do two things at once..
Well you know the story, it went in play and I lost £89 - gutted, as I was doing well up to that point.
She only rang me about why it was taking 'ages' to download a bloody film to her iPad...
...and before you ask, I deleted the video!
Regards
Peter
mugsgame

Cheers Peter, Glad you like the blog, it's hard to keep coming up with stuff that's fresh. When you write about something, and have to take every step you do apart it makes you realise how sloppy you become over time. It's really helping my trading.

Plus if you are recommending methods and bets, It has to be accurate.
If you managed to get to the end of the last vid you will see I let that go IP. But I knew what I was doing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the feedback - Appreciate it.
LeTiss

Nice videos Mugs, but not much talking

Some people might prefer that, but if you're trying to make them educational for novice traders, you need to be more descriptive about what you're doing & why you made that particular decision.

It's slightly different with Peter Webb's videos because he's basically describing the full capabilities of the software he's selling, but as far as I can see, you're not actually selling anything
mugsgame

I though I had sound, I usually use the quicktime on my iMac, but I did these with camtasia, I didn't realise you had to turn it on doh.

You right, I'm not selling anything. I was bored and thought it might be fun to see if I could help a few more people understand how make a few quid.

Anyway sound wouldn't help me explain much as I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I'm more an instinctive trader. I see the whole market and react to it best way I think is right. The graphs I have up are of some help, sometimes. But they mostly confuse what I have already seen. That sounds bizarre doesn't it? But you know when you walk into your front room, and it looks different, you can't put your finger on it, but you know something has changed? Then 2 weeks later you realise the Mrs has put new curtains up. That's what I see in the markets. Subtle changes that add up to a bigger picture.
Of course, last time I swore it was new curtains, but it was in fact the dining room table :) No wonder I'm crap....
rubysglory

Liked what youve done MG.
Thought the "Green up using Betfairs web site" was a great intro to trading.
Explained how to perfrom the 'calculation' in very lay terms which was great.

rg
mugsgame

I'm a simple man RG :)
Cheers
demmas

I'm new, and I have to say, and I think I speak on behalf of other users that your video is that those of your peter, are very useful to learn.
I learned things from your blog ..... and soon I will have any questions,sorry if it is already silly.

Hello and Thank you!
Wainwright

Really appreciate what you're doing Mugs, thoroughly enjoying the vids & the blog - great stuff :D
Groovyelms

mugsgame wrote:I know you fellas love watching others make complete fools of themselves, so I decided to treat you to a laugh.

I have to say I watched them back from behind the sofa. Didn't realise how sloppy I had become. Scared me to death!

I am inspired by the Adam Todd videos from way back. Possibly the best betfair trading videos ever made. I have them saved somewhere. brilliantly funny. He doesn't swear as much as me though :)
Thanks Mugs, very usefull, informative and appreciated. Adam todd was really funny in some of those old vids...
keep up the very good work
luck to all groovy
mugsgame

Wainwright wrote:Really appreciate what you're doing Mugs, thoroughly enjoying the vids & the blog - great stuff :D
Glad you like, makes it worthwhile :)
mugsgame

Groovyelms wrote:
mugsgame wrote:I know you fellas love watching others make complete fools of themselves, so I decided to treat you to a laugh.

Thanks Mugs, very usefull, informative and appreciated. Adam todd was really funny in some of those old vids...
keep up the very good work
luck to all groovy
His trading was crap, but I loved his banter. I swear way more than him though :oops: :oops:
Iron

Brilliant!

BTW, what have you done to that angry guy who use to chew out newbies? Was he visited by three ghosts at Christmas or something? :lol:

Jeff
mugsgame

I wasn't that angry.......was I? :)
Iron

You came across as pretty angry sometimes! :lol: But sometimes people don't come across as intended when communicating online. When I was at university, I used an online debating forum, and a mate of mine once said something to me like 'You're alright Jeff, but Ferru's a ****!'. :lol:

Anyway, it's water under the bridge. :)

Jeff
mugsgame wrote:I wasn't that angry.......was I? :)

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”