Video data loading????

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
new to betting

Hi guys, not sure if this is the place to post this.
For the last couple of days I haven't been able to load any videos, even after the minimum price has been matched???? (Bet Angel)

For some reason I cant upload a photo but the video playback screen is grey with
"Video data loading, please wait..."

I'm really lost what to do and trading 'blind' (stupidly) lead me to a big loss.

Please can someone give me some advice lol.
Thanks
kelpie

Switch on practice mode before you work out how to switch on video mode

Top Tip!
new to betting

Switch on practice mode before you work out how to switch on video mode

Top Tip!
Sigh. Can I read a hint of sarcasm in your reply? Maybe if you took the time to actually read what I wrote, you would understand what I was asking. Or maybe putting 2 and 2 together you could of at least grasped what I was asking. let me break it down for you to understand.....
For the last couple of days
This indicates that I have in fact been using the video mode previously. The clue here is.... "last couple of days"
even after the minimum price has been matched????
Here I think you would have to assume that I am aware there is a minimum you need to get matched on some events in order to actually view a live stream.
the video playback screen is grey with
"Video data loading, please wait..."
Now this one I think you would have to agree is a massive indication that I can in fact navigate my way to video mode and open a video stream.

I hope you feel confidant to maybe answer the question of WHY video mode isn't loading and not HOW to load video mode. I don't know, maybe you saw my name and thought you would use this opportunity to belittle me and maybe try to show me up? Maybe you got bullied at school and being sarcastic over the internet is a way or keeping those horrible horrible memories locked up inside?

I wait in anticipation for your 'smart/witty/sarcastic' reply.......
Or maybe you can actually answer my question now its been broken down?

Thanks
(Not so) new to betting
onemichael

I have been having the same problem, with the same message. I have been using the web site to get vidio.
new to betting

Glad I'm not the only one lol. Frustrating a!? Are you using At The Races or betfair?
onemichael

Betfair
new to betting

cool thank you. ill give it a look
new to betting

onemichael works a treat!!! Thanks very much

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”