Tennis Trading

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
MemphisFlash

here is a basic spreadsheet for trading tennis.
what this sheet does is place a back bet on a set winner if the player is 3 games up on their opponent,
i.e 3-0, 4-1 or 5-2. there are 15 sheets with the first sheet containing macros that work on all sheets at same time. Have a look and see what you think.
newer version further down the blog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Euler

Did you mean three games up on an opponent?
MemphisFlash

yes, sorry about that, lol
MemphisFlash

just a note, once the desired score has been achieved, and surpassed, the "placed" can be deleted and no bets will be placed until the next trigger.
for example if player achieves a 3-0 lead, then the oppenent wins the next game making score 3-1, the placed can be removed, allowing a bet to be placed if player achieves 4-1 and so on.
MemphisFlash

screenshot showing what can be achieved monitoring 15 matches at once.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

the first sheet
MemphisFlash

if anyone has any questions or needs help in customising to their own needs, leave a message and ill try and answer. :D

for set 2 and onwards just open multiple bet angels
at same time and change one of the sheets to "SET 02 WINNER" or "MATCH WINNER". if you do this automatically you will need three or maybe five instances of bet angel open. 1 for set 1 winner, 1 for set 2 winner and 1 for Match Winner (3 set matches)
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nickwild

If it starts to go against you, when do you decid to get out? surely you dont let them run as straight bets...
MemphisFlash

once the back bet has been placed i then moitor using bet angel. if the break is recovered by the opponent then i get out.
you will be surprised how many games end up 6-2 or 6-3.
this is not a complicated strategy. it can be modified so that when the break occurs, the leader is also serving next to make it 4-0, but that limits how many chances it will fire. as i say it only fires at 3-0,4-1 and 5-2. as i monitor i asses what my stake will be in every situation. i use the WTA and ATP websites all the time to determine seeding, height (related to power of serve), unforced errors etc.
MemphisFlash

the following screenshots are the code behind the macros for those who wish to modify for themselves
MemphisFlash

parts 2 and 3 of code
LeTiss

You've put in some hard work there, Memphis!

Just out of interest, what success has this bot brought you, because a 3 game advantage with just ONE break of serve, is very different from TWO breaks of serve!

In fact, I used to have a strategy of laying a set winner when a break up - you'd get some amazing value there. The only reason I stopped was because the liquidity on those markets was at times disappointing
MemphisFlash

so far i have about 78% success with this. some of my friends have asked if i can modify so that once the 3-0 trigger happens, it will not generate a back bet unless the leader is serving. That limits the possibilities of trading. the way i have constructed this sheet gives me 9 possible opportunities for trading in a 3 set match or 15 possible opportunities for trading in a 5 set match. yesterday there were 122 matches. that equates to 1098 opportunities.

the following screenshot shows the code manipulation if you want it to be server dependant, or you could change the trigger from 3 to 4, so that it triggers at 4-0 and 5-1 but the odds will be about 1.04 at best. If the player is Serena or Novak you might not get any odds at 4-0 to win Set/Match!
MemphisFlash

my set up for set 01 and Set 02 monitoring of 30 matches in one go
MemphisFlash

Last edited by MemphisFlash on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”