Tennis Trading

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
MemphisFlash

Here is the final tennis trading spreadsheet i have been working on for a few weeks. mulitple macros on multiple sheets.the orange macros relate to the sheet, the green to entire workbook. fully interchangeable and various options. read my earlier posts regarding this. Test yourselves in practice mode.I've made over £300 on tennis matches over last 4 weeks. Enjoy and keep it green!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

once uploaded, copy sheet 1 so that there are 15 worksheets to make the macros work. as per screenshot. Hope this Helps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MemphisFlash

yes it does green out automatically
mjay

is it possible you could make an automation to lay the first set winner if their price is below a certain point and green up if they lose the 2nd set?

please pm me - I would really appreciate any help

thanks
MemphisFlash

time for the French open.... Bring it On!
kibrisowl

Hi Memphis Spreadsheet looks well professional and I'm looking at using it..... how did you get on with it on the French open?
annuity

MemphisFlash wrote:Here is the final tennis trading spreadsheet i have been working on for a few weeks. mulitple macros on multiple sheets.the orange macros relate to the sheet, the green to entire workbook. fully interchangeable and various options. read my earlier posts regarding this. Test yourselves in practice mode.I've made over £300 on tennis matches over last 4 weeks. Enjoy and keep it green!
Hi Memphis. Many thanks for your hard work and for sharing your spreadsheet. I would like to get into trading tennis and your spreadsheet seems like a perfect place to start but unfortunately the download link for the final version of your set winner spreadsheet doesn't appear to be working any longer. Please could you upload another copy?
MemphisFlash

Once downloaded copy the tab so that there are 15. can't Upload any other way as file is too big. Hope this helps
annuity

MemphisFlash wrote:Once downloaded copy the tab so that there are 15. can't Upload any other way as file is too big. Hope this helps
Top man. Thanks for replying so quickly. All the best.
MemphisFlash

let me know if you have any problems with it, i can try and solve. if you need set 2,3,4,or 5 send me an e-mail address and i can send full files.
tony63

Hi. Basically I'll look at anything that might provide a profit and this Tennis Trading spreadsheet looks very interesting and I reiterate what another forum member said - thanks and well done Memphis.

I am looking at excel trading and am therefore an extreme novice and so I apologise if I ask the blindingly obvious.

1) Do you run it under BetAngel, Guardian or either?

2) I logged on in Practice mode (I checked and bottom right of Bet Angel definately said Practice Mode) but when I was looking at the spreadsheet it was showing my live Betfair balance. Obviously I won't trade using anything I haven't tested and won't test on the spreadsheet if it shows the live balance.

Is it actually linked to Live or Practice mode? Can I suggest that in the balance for Practice mode you show "Practice" or something similar. If it is a numeric field then if in Practice mode then perhaps overwite the balance with something like 999999999.99.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”