Help with Automation.

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
xtrader14

Right.

I am trying to capture data from Betfair via Bet Angel.

I have no idea how to do it. I know how to connect an excel spreadsheet to Bet Angel. I dont know anything from that.

I have looked for a video but cannot see one.

I have asked before but the responses where few.

I don't understand why there is no manual guide or video which show you how do this. There is videos for everything else (which I enjoy).

If one person was to explain to me how to capture the Horse Racing - Names of Horses and times or races I would be grateful.

I will even pay you for your time.

If you know how do this and think it is easy. Remember when you didn't know how to do it. That's where I am today. I am just looking to get started and need some help.

Thanks. Please dont refer me to any previous posts as they are unhelpful.
foxwood

Please dont refer me to any previous posts as they are unhelpful.
In that case I shan't point you to the "Example Spreadsheets" section of the forum where you can download a number of different data capture spreadsheets that users have created and freely given to the community where you can just hook them up to BA without even having to know Excel :roll:
jamertroy

Great! I'll test this out and I'm sure that this is it.
PeterLe

Take a look at the one uploaded by "Switesh"..that does virtually everything and then some..
regards
Peter

Edit : Just found this on Google search

http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2014/03 ... readsheet/

By the way; What happened to Switesh? I hope you're well if reading the forum.
If being a successful trader was merely down to hard work and dedication, I would have put my money on Switesh making it (i exepct he did well on whatever he turned his hand to anyway)

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”