Betfair Odds tracker for all races

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
wlatics07

Hi, I have attached a file that shows an excel spreadsheet that picks up odds from betfair at various times. Picking up the odds from each horse at 11am, and hour before the race then at various intervals up to a minute before the race start time.

I have had a look on the forums and contacted support, support said the forum has similar information but I cannot find it.

Has anyone seen anything like this ?

Many thanks
Gavin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

What exactly is it you wanted to know, where thats sheets from? how to use it or are you looking for something similar?
wlatics07

Hi Dallas

I was wondering whether;

1. Anyone here has created something similar ?
2. Whether it is possible to create using betangel ?

Many thanks
Dallas

If anyone has and are prepared to share it then it will of been uploaded in this part of the forum where you have already posted, anything shared here is free to download and use.

viewforum.php?f=31

Often the best way is just searching through a few of the threads you may find what your looking for as that discussion progressed and additional users added there files.

BA itself does not create spreadsheets but if you have excel knowledge and know how to make your own spreadsheet then its just a case of adding the markets to guardian within BA and connecting that spreadsheet.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”