Automatically Clear Individual Runners Back/Lay or Lay/Back Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
CallumPerry

If anybody can come up with a better title for this spreadsheet, feel free to share lol

Firstly, thank you very much to: spreadbetting, nigelk and shaunwhite on this forum for helping me with this code this week.
BetAngel_Cal_Template.xls
Now let me explain what this spreadsheet can do. You will see a table underneath the instruction field with 6 runners available. Each has a "BACK" and a "LAY" trigger option. You write your own formulas in cells B34:G37 with outputs as 1 (BACK trigger/LAY trigger), 2 (Close a Back Trade/Close a Lay Trade) or nothing (dormant).

If you type a 1 in cell B34 then B31 will show "BACK" and you will issue a BACK order placed into the market. Once it has been placed the spreadsheet will wait for B34 to = 2 (your Close back trade formula) before doing anything else with that runner, therefore you wont be firing multiple orders into the market. This spreadsheet will be perfect for you if you have formulas to judge the direction of the market and forecast swing trade opportunities. Each time the system will reset the moment a previous trade has been placed so you can develop an autonomous system.

You can type anything into the instruction field (for example cell L9) like a normal Bet Angel template to adjust your strategies live as the system uses macros. What makes this powerful is you can control, with your formulas, specific entry/exit points for multi-directional trades.

It's difficult to explain really so I recommend just having a play (it's quite easy to figure out what's going on) and if you have any questions or feedback, i'd love to hear either :).

Please, if you spot any bugs or errors popping up, let me know in this thread. Goes without saying but for new traders, please test with your own formulas extensively in practise mode first (I recommend using alongside the ladder screen) before using your own money!

Callum :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

thanks for sharing callum a video would be nice to see on this as i get a bit mesmerised with some spread sheet inputs etc ...
CallumPerry

Ok mate, I'll see if I can record a quick one later for you! :)
elofan0

ok thanks Callum appreciated :)
CallumPerry

https://youtu.be/MerPmAunL58

Here you go mate, first time ever using screen recording software and explaining so I didn't do a brilliant job but hopefully there's enough good info there for you to pick up on how the sheet works.

Basically once a Back has been placed only a back closed can send it back to 'A' and same with Lay, only a Lay close can follow so be careful how you programme your 'triggers'. Any questions just ask :)
elofan0

thanks Callum well done with the video ... great job !!! and a new angle for you :)
elofan0

left you comment and subbed you on you tube :)
CallumPerry

Thanks mate! Was interesting doing a video today and good to finally get some screen recording software that I will use with my trading in the near future. I'm hoping you find use for the spreadsheet, any suggestions are welcome.
elofan0

Hi callum for some reason its only allowing 1 runner to be used cant try it on a full field til tomorrow i just accessed a tennis match something do with the macros i think .. it says macro not available in this work book etc or disabled
CallumPerry

PM me mate, will work out with you where it's going wrong in the morning :)
CallumPerry

In the meantime try the updated version I used for the video:
BetAngel_Cal_Template_Dogs.xls
If the tennis market has more than 6 selections try this one (though the letter cycles only work for the first 6 selections):
BetAngel_Cal_Template_30.xls
Also, here is the 6 selection version with a 30 second rolling logger (Beta):
BA Rolling Logger Test Dogs.xls
I got the rolling logger working fine with this template and using some basic formulas but not combined with other VBA yet, probably just doing something daft as I am new to VBA myself. Try these out mate, if no luck PM me like I said (y)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

thanks callum will try out these i have pmed you again before re- reading this :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”