shouldnt market volumes inplay be the true picture

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
elofan0

suggestion - wouldnt it be better for the inplay traders to have the market traded volumes reset to zero before the off
I would like to see a spreadsheet with this added and possibly be implemented as a future betangel feature
so you could even have the full traded column and the inplay traded column

cheers :D
nigelk

You could hardcode the traded volume when a race goes inplay then just deduct the current amount from the hardcoded value?

ie, pre-off hardcoded value £50,000, current traded volume £55,000.

£55,000 - £50,000 =£5,000 traded in-play
elofan0

hi Nigel you could do but be better to have it has it happens as could be a useful tool ... ie money piles on horses by people who know nothing about horses or form ... but inplay will most likely be money entering the market by proper inplay traders with or without bots
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am
suggestion - wouldnt it be better for the inplay traders to have the market traded volumes reset to zero before the off
I would like to see a spreadsheet with this added and possibly be implemented as a future betangel feature
so you could even have the full traded column and the inplay traded column

cheers :D
If you use the new stored value option in automation It can then be added to the one-click as a custom column

I have an example I intended to add to this thread in the next few days as it uses the same principle already described just a different value
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16350
elofan0

im no excel buff but there are some on here could write a simple spreadsheet entry to start counting from the off money traded per runner inplay :)
elofan0

thanks dallas for the reply but my version of betangel dont accept baf files :(

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”