is there a rule / condition to select handicap races only

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
formratings

hi I'm trying to implement a rule which means runners would only dutch if it were a handicaps, I can do the number of runners but only want it to dutch if the race is a handicap.
Then I want to add a rule which would be able to sort jump racing from flat racing rather than me having to go through all the races individually, is this possible
many thanks in advance
Dallas

Not at the moment, there isn't a race type condition to test for this
formratings

ok thank you, is there one in the pipeline ;)
formratings

if I have selection set to offset at 20 ticks but if relative odds between selection and remainder of field as extended I want to cancel the off set is that possible.
thanks
Dallas

formratings wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:11 pm
if I have selection set to offset at 20 ticks but if relative odds between selection and remainder of field as extended I want to cancel the off set is that possible.
thanks
Not sure what you mean?

If the gap between your runner and another is greater or less than X ticks you want to cancel only the opening bet or offset too if that's been placed?
ShaunWhite

formratings wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:35 pm
Then I want to add a rule which would be able to sort jump racing from flat racing rather than me having to go through all the races individually, is this possible
The Guardian grid control allows multi-select so it should only take a few seconds to ctrl-click each one and apply the rule to all selected. Selecting all and then deselecting the non handicaps is even faster.
Dabbla

You can use a custom search to find (Hcap) = (Handicap) or (HRD ) = Hurdle
Then save the custom search , you will probably have to look that up.
formratings

cheers Dallas
I want to place the bet which will be set eg on fav in betfair row 1, matched then kept in play with e.g a 30 seconds delay and e.g 20 ticks offset, then using relative odds (I think) at 29 secs cancel the offset if the difference in ticks in running between the fav and 2nd and 3rd fav in row gets larger, i.e if the fav looks in a strong position to win.
I hope I have explained it better
formratings

cheers Shaun that,s how I do it now was just wondering if there was a quicker way with lots of racing at the min
formratings

thanks for that Dabbla I learn something new ever day

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”