Price Harvesting spreasheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
firlandsfarm

Hi guys, I know there are speadsheets out there that harvest price data real time and store them for later analysis but my brain doesn't work on the same wavelength as those who have posted and discuss such spreadsheets … whatever I search it draws a blank on finding them! Can someone please point me to a post that has a suitable download.
MemphisFlash

here is one i did for various markets, i have others as well on the forum

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=15537

one that collects footy scores

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14184
Dallas

In addition to MF's links there's also several more in the Betfair data section of the forum
viewforum.php?f=54
firlandsfarm

Thanks guys, I'll have a look during the Queen's Speech :)
firlandsfarm

Hi there MF and Dallas, have had a look but I don't think your pointers are sending me to the right place. :( I'm not looking for Betfair Historical Data per se (BHD) I'm looking for a spreadsheet that looks and records the prices of selections at regular intervals … maybe every minute for in-play football (which is what I want). I seen such a spreadsheet being used with BA but it was years ago and just a passing contact, I didn't think I would want to use it myself so didn't ask for a copy. :( Maybe I'm not reading the posts right but they seem to be mainly about "how well and I doing" record keeping and BHD.
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:44 pm
Hi there MF and Dallas, have had a look but I don't think your pointers are sending me to the right place. :( I'm not looking for Betfair Historical Data per se (BHD) I'm looking for a spreadsheet that looks and records the prices of selections at regular intervals … maybe every minute for in-play football (which is what I want). I seen such a spreadsheet being used with BA but it was years ago and just a passing contact, I didn't think I would want to use it myself so didn't ask for a copy. :( Maybe I'm not reading the posts right but they seem to be mainly about "how well and I doing" record keeping and BHD.
1st, 2nd & 6th topics in the link I posted all capture prices and traded volume etc of selections at intervals you specify

The one by Switesh maybe a bit overkill for what you need
firlandsfarm

I'm sorry Dallas but I'm back on this subject ... I still can't see that the spreadsheets are what I'm looking for but I notice I didn't specify precisely what I am hoping to do so my fault (or stupidity! :) )

I'm hoping there might be a spreadsheet that will monitor the Football Correct Score market in play. I was hoping to collect the back/lay prices say every minute when the match is in-play. From where you pointed me to it looks like the BetAngel_Record_data.zip spreadsheet posted here looks the most promising but it's only a single event spreadsheet.

Should I try opening multiple copies of the BetAngel_Record_data spreadsheet under different names and attach one to each game or would I also need to open multiple instances of BA and attach a pairing of BA/spreadsheet to each game or is there another (multipage) spreadsheet hidden away that might help me?
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:42 pm
I'm sorry Dallas but I'm back on this subject ... I still can't see that the spreadsheets are what I'm looking for but I notice I didn't specify precisely what I am hoping to do so my fault (or stupidity! :) )

I'm hoping there might be a spreadsheet that will monitor the Football Correct Score market in play. I was hoping to collect the back/lay prices say every minute when the match is in-play. From where you pointed me to it looks like the BetAngel_Record_data.zip spreadsheet posted here looks the most promising but it's only a single event spreadsheet.

Should I try opening multiple copies of the BetAngel_Record_data spreadsheet under different names and attach one to each game or would I also need to open multiple instances of BA and attach a pairing of BA/spreadsheet to each game or is there another (multipage) spreadsheet hidden away that might help me?
Yes that one will do everything you want, there is another version of it which was created by NigelK for use on multiple markets.
That way you can do it all from one version of Bet Angel

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”