Auto Trade All Day - Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
jmachep1980

Hi, I am new to all of this. :o I would love to find an automatic bot that scalps. I am looking for something like the forex robots that trade the market automatically taking small scalps on the movements. Am I guessing correctly that this doesn't exist yet?
Many thanks ;)
Euler

This is basically what this spreadsheet does, but only in simplistic terms. You would have to add some more refined logic to it if you want it to work for you. But it's a good example of what can be acheived.
mansonxu

Is the xls file that was shown/used in the Youtube video still available? Thanks.
Euler

Yes
pashulik

Hi to all. I'm newbie here. I've tried to load this spreadsheet, but after I'd clicked "Open Wordbook" BA answererd "Unable to open Wordbook - Old format used or wrong type of dll. (Exception of HRESULT: 0x80028018 (TYPE_E_INVDATAREAD))". I use Microsoft Excel 2010 (Russian) and BA Professional, 1.26.3. I've created new file and tried to load it but there is the same result again. What's wrong with this? Thank you very much. Sorry for poor English.
joaopbento

pashulik wrote:Hi to all. I'm newbie here. I've tried to load this spreadsheet, but after I'd clicked "Open Wordbook" BA answererd "Unable to open Wordbook - Old format used or wrong type of dll. (Exception of HRESULT: 0x80028018 (TYPE_E_INVDATAREAD))". I use Microsoft Excel 2010 (Russian) and BA Professional, 1.26.3. I've created new file and tried to load it but there is the same result again. What's wrong with this? Thank you very much. Sorry for poor English.
Hello Russian friend.
Please contact BA support. They solved a similar problem with my regional settings.
Cya
pashulik

Thank you. I am in comtact with them now and we try to fix it. Seems there is some trouble with russian version of Excel. Hope we fix it soon.
Zenyatta

It's a very tricky business the automation, especially getting the In-Play to work. You can have fun trying to get it to work, but its hard yards I'm afraid - no easy road to riches.

I haven't looked at this particular sheet, but over the past year I had been dabbling in designing a simple sheet of my own customized for swing trades, but it kept doing silly things and costing me money, especially, trying to get the In-Play to work was starting to reach the tear-my-hair-out stage.

The trouble is that there are so many possible things that can go wrong, there are all sorts of constraints you need to put on it, you really need to understand the details of how BetAngel, Betfair and Excel work, so many things can catch you out, and even minor errors will wipe out your bank eventually.
pashulik

Thanks a lot to everybody. My problem is fixed with version 1.27 beta. It all works. :)
stefano7

hi
i've dowload the auto-trade but i've a problem, later it do first 2 bet it doesn't betting anymore.. give me bet on excel but in bet angel doesn't betting..anyone can help me?
waltond

Hi, I've tried the all day spreadsheet but was wondering if anybody could advise me which is the best boxes to tick or untick so that on most or all occassions that there is some profit rather than a loss. I've been trying to use it on Greyhound racing should it still work for that or is it best suited for Horse racing.
Thanks
Lagos

I have just tried to load a trial version of microsoft office 2010 onto the VPS but it says I need SP3. Does anyone know where I can download an older version of Excel that will work?

Thanks

Martin
Photon

I like the functionality that clears placed bets at specified interval and I'm trying to replicate this in a new spreadsheet but it doesn't work if I place the following code in a tab that I want to creat:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()

If Range("I4") = "TICK" And Range("A25") = 0 Then Call TIMEODD
If Range("I4") <> "TICK" And Range("A25") = 1 Then Call TIMEEVEN

End Sub

I think its the cell A25 which is causing the problem. Does anyone know if I'm missing another code that is required in order for the cell A25 to be updated? The code in the module 1 that clears the actual bets require A25 to get to 0 and I don't that requires tinkering but I may be wrong.

All I want is code/s that clear placed bets at seconds I specify so any help will be much appreciated.
Photon

Any chance of this type of spreadsheet available for Betdaq? I'm mainly interested in the ability to clear placed bets section at time interval I specify.
hutcho74

Hi,

I am very new to this and I have just started using the automated spreadsheet as a trial to see how it all works. I have found that when it bets based on the WOM indicators the bets often go against what I want it to and this then ends up in a loss rather than a profit.

I have some ideas on how to turn this around but I am not able to re-code the spreadsheet so if anyone could help me with some small modifications I would be very appreciative.

Cheers,

Mat.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”