placing a bet in play after a specified time - HELP PLS

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
martins1116

Hi- Ive been trying various things for days but I cant get it to work - can someone help please.
I want to lay, after a specified time that the market has been in play, if the last traded price >x.
Ive been trying to use the in-play indicator in G1 and the timer in F4 but cant get anything to perform the correct trigger.
Can anyone help pls
Many thanks - Martin
TheTub

Sounds straight forward to me.

What have you tried?
martins1116

Hi - well so far ive managed to get the bet to fire in-play using ISTEXT(G1) and ive managed to clear MARKET_SUSPENDED in the status cell with VBA but ime struggling with the clock. I want the bet to fire when the clock reads (for instance) 00:01:10, in play, and I want to be able to adjust the time dependant on the standard time for the race. The system i want to try is laying in the last 10 to 20 seconds of a race if the last traded price was greater thn X.
If you can offer any help it would be great, its many,many years since i used excel and ime having to refer to text books for each step i take, keeps the old brain working but takes ages to get anywhere.
martins1116

Hey - Ive got it working. Bit of a slog but got there in the end.
villastrozzi

Would be interested to hear if your hard slog has been worthwhile
Cheers
jasonswain

Hi Martin - would be interested to see your solution, it would really help with a strategy I have developed but not sure how - like you I haven't mucked around with xl for ages. Could you possibly post the formula :?:

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”