Excel-Visual basic program

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
hwibye

Enclosed please find a Excel program using Visual Basic for you to look at - and run if you want to.
The program will always show the following:
Odds at race start, max odds and min odds for every horse during the race.
I have for some time been frustrated over the Excel programming limits. But now i have found the solution with Visual Basic. The enclosed program is very simple for demonstration purpose for those who do not know much about Visual basic - like myself.
The Excel sheet is based on BetAngels Excel sheets but modified and to be used exactly as the BetAngel Excel programs.
When loading the program, macros must be enabled! If you right click on The name BetAngel (down left corner) and then click on View Code you get access to the VB code. The program is for scalping.
Specify the % profit ( I have suggested 15% ) and write 1 in the "U" column behind the horse you want to back where you think the odds will move down. When the back bet is filled the program immediatel places a lay bet your specified % below the back fill odds with greening to preserve the profit. If the horse is winning the profit will be higher than the specified percentage. If you are not filled and want to get out ,write 5 in the "U" column and a lay bet is placed with 50% of the stake.
If you need more information, or next version with automatic stop loss, you can contact me at: [email protected]
I hope this will give you some ideas on how to improove your Excel program. But be careful- i have lost hudreds of £ because of programming errors.
NB ! If you press F8 when you are in the VB program, one line at a time will be processed !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Corker

Thank you, this is very useful.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”