Six Charts

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
nigelk

Hi all,

First. Many thanks to Peter W for enabling me to finish the attached project.

When you open up the attached, you'll see six charts, one for each of the first six runners. (The buttons are all self explanatory).

It is initially set up to capture data every 5 seconds over a 5 min period, but you can change the capture rate on the settings sheet (in green), it just means that the time frame will be shorter. Please don't change anything already on the sheet.

You can switch between sheets quite happliy without it affecting the charts, you can also switch between markets using Bet Angel, and the charts will automatically update.

If a chart figure should suddenly drop to 0, it means that the runner is no longer in the market.

It was made using Excel 2007 but should be ok with 2010 (not sure about 2003, but you can always try).

I've got a bog standard £200 computer that's about 3 years old, and it runs quite happily, so more modern computers should not have any trouble with it.

Just connect it to BA in the usual manner.

Hope you find it useful.

NB. Being Updated 22/06/11

Nigel.
Last edited by nigelk on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photon

Thanks Nigel it looks really useful at first glance and definately a step up from previous BA chart s/s. Is there any way of showing BF odds on Y-axis instead of standard numerical range?
mintoze

Hi Nigel,
Excellent work.
How do I 'connect to BA in the usual manner'?
Thanks again,
Mintoze
nigelk

Open up Bet Angel,select the "Excel" tab, browse to where ever you've saved the file, then just press "open workbook" and "connect"

Nigel.
Photon

How do I 'connect to BA in the usual manner'?
Go to Excel tab in the BA, browse for the file (its defauls to BA template folder so you have to go the file location where you have saved), open and connect.
nigelk

If you have downloaded this spreadsheet and are/have used it, could you let me know if you have had any problems with it, and if so, a general description of what went wrong?

similarly, if everything is ok, just a quick "it's fine"?

Thanks,Nigel.
fractalmodel

Where is the spreadsheet please

Thanks
Blu-Ray

Hi

I appreciate this is an old thread, but does anyone have a copy of the mentioned spreadsheet please ?

Many Thanks

Blu-Ray
poli55

Where is the spreadsheet please

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”