Green Up on Multiple Markets Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
nigelk

Following on from Peters spreadsheet shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/betangeltv# ... JoZjwpf7sQ

I've created something similar.
I've loaded several markets into Guardian, and they are all listed on the summary sheet along with the sheet name, market name, LTP, Green up P&L and profit/loss for that market.

As you can see from the sample, there are several LTP prices of 1,000. Assuming you don't want to see all of these, you can narrow the field down to show markets that are still tradable by pressing the "Hide if LTP=1000" button. Doing this shows that the correct score market is now 1-3, 2-3, 3-3 and any unquoted.

The "green up p&l" figure and the profit in the next column are explained in the video.

If you click on the "Green Up?" cell, the appropriate market will green_all. Note: If you p&l is zero, you'll get a message saying that it wasn't greened up. This stops the error message appearing on the market sheet .

If the green up is successful, the cell will change from "Green Up?" to "Greened Up"
In D21 you can see I made a profit of £10.00 and Bet Angel(2) is showing "GREEN_ALL"

You can test it out by entering a profit figure in col D ( the formulas will re-set themselves when you press "Populate").

When you press the "populate" button, everything is re-set and the GREEN_ALLs are cleared from each sheet.

All existing Bet Angel sheets will be shown on the summary whether they are from today or 1 week ago, so please make sure any existing info shown is cleared before use.

Nigel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeterLe

Hi Nigel,
Thanks for this
I'm half way through something similar, so will have a good look at this.
The only thing I would say (and it might save someone some money), is that if you have formulae entered and use it in play, directly after a goal is scored the odds dont always come back representing the match...ie if United were playing City and City scored first (ie 0-1), directly after market suspension, it may still show 1-0, 2-0 etc as a valid option before settling milli second later at 1000..so perhaps a semi-automated strategy may be best..
Anyway- Thanks for the spreadsheet
regards
Peter
nigelk

Hi Peter,

Agree totally with what you say, and I feel I should point out to others that the sheets are created with the sole intention of being pulled apart and anything the user find useful can be incoporated into their owns sheets.

Nigel.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”