Guardian Data Capture ( BA Multiple Spreadsheet).

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
nigelk

Hi all.

Attached data capture for the BA multiple spreadsheet.

On the "Blank" worksheet you've got the usual stop and start buttons. (Ignore the race selection and drop down list as it doesn't yet do anything)

Please be aware that this is a project that is currently on going and has been tested only on a small number of sheets.

There is no timer,as the refresh interval is set via Guardian. Haven't tried anything less than a one second refresh rate, so I don't know if it will cope with anything less.

Again, I don't know what happens if you set the automatic switch time in Guardian, do the other races still update or do they stop?

The data is captured on each sheet in columns BA-BF, which is far away enough not to interfere with anything you might already have on that sheet.

The number immediately below the horse name is NOT captured data, but the just the row number of where that horse is on the sheet.

At a later date, I'll add some charts, but would like a bit of feedback before I go any further as to whether or not it can cope with say, 20 or 30 sheets, what happens when you automatically switch the market etc.

You can see I've already loaded 4 markets, but load your own and then just press start, any previous info will be cleared.

Finally, don't re-name the "Blank" worksheet, as it looks out for that particular name.

Being Updated 22/06/11
Last edited by nigelk on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BLUFFdisko

Thanks

As recently as yesterday i posted a thread that i needed some sort of sheet that i could plot data to charts for at least 3 markets a once, it seems that you read my mind when you where making this one.

So again thanks alot.

I see your name on here everywhere, thank god excel loosers like me, have a saint like you
BLUFFdisko

Hej ther again NIgelk

absolutly great sheet you createde there.
Ive just been trying to modify it for my needs, but i dont seem to get anywhere, so i would be greatfull if you could spare a few minutes to help me.
Infact im so keen on this that if you require some kind of payment to help me im open for that to.

I hope you can understand my poor english, as im from denmark.

What i would like is to get 2 more data rows in the BA, currently you have put in datas on the first 6 horses, i would like to be able to get up to 8 horses.

Next i would like to know how to chance the data,on these first 8 horses, so that it is not the odds of the horses plotting, but some other data i have in a sheet ive created on my own.

Example.

I have copied a sheet to your workbook called SHEET1
I would like the data from SHEET1 A10 to be in the row BA2 on betangelsheet, where the odds og the first horse is displayed.

Really appriciate your efforts

Best regards Tony C
Emerson

Hi , where is the file to download?
verycrispy

I would also be very thankfull if someone can post a link, thanks in advance
nickdelves

Is there a link for this please?
Thanks
Nick

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”