Autobetting with DI-LE-MA Sequencer Engine

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
ddm777

White Paper BA_AUTOBET_VBA

At first, I’m no nativ speaker, this project is not commercial, so you have to excuse my errors in translation.

- It is only a beta version, written in “Visual Basic for Applications”
- It is only tested in a German excel version, and there are maybe bugs.

I’ll not continue development because my BA license at Betfair ended 2 month ago and is really expensive for someone who bet only for fun.

If you want to use this excel sheet at BA you should train a little bit without connecting to BA. You can release a trigger by changing the values in the cells ‘G’ or ‘H’

If you open the excel sheet you maybe get a message to start macros, click ‘OK’ I’ll truest it. Then you get a splash screen with my disclaimer.
Over all I can say: Learning by Doing !

Bet Angel slider:
There are some additional Cells at right part of the Bet Angel slider. The idea is to configure the parameter witch release a trigger more comfortable. I’d use it at ‘inplay’ bets like the automatic bets in BA. The advantage over BA Automatic Bets is that you can change the release trigger values more quickly.

Take a look at the Picture, the functionality is very easy to understand.

- BACK Release- trigger-filter is below the green cells
- LAY Release-trigger-filter is below the red cells
- The Back and Lay Stack is after the Release filter
- The configuration of the betting rules is at the slider ‘Bet Rules’
at the cell after the stacks you only enter the ID of the rule

- The Check Boxes start the trigger of it’s associated Runner.
- With the Button you can select the release parameter of the trigger
- The Buttons of the runners works like a toggle button. Try it!
- The blue and pink cells shows the values of back and lay. Attention: They are only links from the ‘G’ and ‘H’ column. If you want to release at trigger you have to change it at G and H column.

Attention: Don’t change any Values in the Cells behind the runner, this works automatically!
KopfBASeqenz.jpg
Bet Rules slider:
You can create the betting rules for the Bet Angel slider cell ‘bet rules’. Every rule gets its ID. If you want that the engine use this rule you have to put the ID in some of the bet rules cells in ‘X’ or ‘AC’
Today in use are only the betting rules 10 – 13 and 20 – 23. The rest of it is for future use.
Attention: You have to care for the values in columns. Every parameter gets its own column. If there is no value in a cell the parameter is not used in building the bet command.

Sequence slider:
- Don’t care it’s for ‘future use’
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Innertube

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.
linkamp

Really thanks!

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”