Many markets on same sheet?

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
Adster

Can this be done on excel, ideally what am trying to do is to have Match Odds and 2.5 Market on the same spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.
Mike503

It seems this link is not working. Does someone know the correct link? I am looking for a solution to combine multiple markets in 1 sheet.

Thanks.
Dave Angel

"Bet Angel - Linking multiple football matches to one spreadsheet"

Its On youtube! ....hope its the right one :)
Euler

You can link up multiple sheets to one main sheet yourself. That seems a logical enough solution.

Visit the football section and look for visualising data.
Mike503

Thanks, I have founded it on youtube.

Indeed it is described in the movie how to link all sheets to another sheet.

So it is not possible to feed multiple markets from BA directly to 1 sheet?

(The reason for this is that I want to have my triggers updated by VBA. I dont want to go through all sheets every time by VBA since this takes a lot of time. It also reduces stability and speed if you link all sheets to 1 other sheet, especially with many matches. )

Thanks
Mike
jvsydney

Hi,

I'm pretty sure the answer is, no you cannot have more than one market directly put on a single sheet. The Guardian looks for a sheet by name "BetAngel", "BeAngel (2)", etc. and if found, places a single market data in known cells. B2 always has the market name, etc.

There is no place to tell Guardian to place market data in other cells, even if you tell Guardian to use the same sheet for the data. Thus, the market name will always go to B2, etc. and can contain only one value, thus only one market.

Your VBA doesn't have to search through the sheets if you use the "INDIRECT" function, for example "=INDIRECT('BetAngel (2)'!B2)" gives you the market name on the second sheet. Functions work much faster than VBA.

There are many examples that do this, but it's not possible to have Guardian place the data from more than one market on a single sheet.
Euler

Mike503 wrote:Thanks, I have founded it on youtube.

Indeed it is described in the movie how to link all sheets to another sheet.

So it is not possible to feed multiple markets from BA directly to 1 sheet?

(The reason for this is that I want to have my triggers updated by VBA. I dont want to go through all sheets every time by VBA since this takes a lot of time. It also reduces stability and speed if you link all sheets to 1 other sheet, especially with many matches. )

Thanks
Mike
Surely you link and calculate what triggers you want on the top level and then pass those instructions to the underlying sheets. That is how Bet Angel was designed. If you try and cram it all onto one sheet you will quickly run out of space.
Mike503

Thanks a lot for your clear answers.

Regards,
Mike

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”